Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-27-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Banging Chicks from Real Life

The only reason to write YSSCKY is because after he wins the nobel prize for his manifesto to allow all 2+2'ers to stick it in any female they want, he will have no reason to live. His legacy will be cemented.

I kneel and say a prayer to banging chicks.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But here's the thing, girls are smart sluts. All of them. So you wont be able to trick them into the sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

Better?
Old 12-27-2005, 01:57 PM

If you follow Neff's 4 Point Poonani Plan along with AdamBragar's manifesto, it won't be about tricking. Think of it like the Matrix. Neo asks if he'll be able to dodge bullets, and Morpheus says, no, blah blah, you won't even have to. Same thing applies here. It's not about tricking women, it's just about existing for the purpose of hot women throwing their poon at you. You won't have to trick them, they will just come unknowingly, unwittingly, like the people at the end of Field of Dreams. I really should charge for this advice.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:04 PM

So my friend has a tuft of hair on his back. He doesn't have a full grown carpet of back hair, just a random patch of backhair towards his neck. So he's on a date one night with this girl and she goes to put her arm on his back and feels the tuft of back hair. She doesn't pull her arm away, no, she just keeps rubbing his back (including the hair). When this happened, he knew he's in. So, before gluing some hair to your chest, I'd be careful. It's a pretty good test of the self esteem of the girl. If she sees the unsightly hair and accepts it, she is a girl of low self-esteem and likely low morals. You will be able to get her in bed and do all types of freaky stuff. I think this was a concept a sex-machine like powers mastered. He could identify the freaky girls due to an arsenal of weapons including his body carpet.

But if you look at Hans and Franz, Drago or Hasselhoff (who probably banged the whole cast of Baywatch, good man), they seem to be virtually hairless. Besides the hair advice, if I've learned anything, it's come from tv and movies. So this advice can't be wrong.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So my friend has a tuft of hair on his back. He doesn't have a full grown carpet of back hair, just a random patch of backhair towards his neck. So he's on a date one night with this girl and she goes to put her arm on his back and feels the tuft of back hair. She doesn't pull her arm away, no, she just keeps rubbing his back (including the hair). When this happened, he knew he's in. So, before gluing some hair to your chest, I'd be careful. It's a pretty good test of the self esteem of the girl. If she sees the unsightly hair and accepts it, she is a girl of low self-esteem and likely low morals. You will be able to get her in bed and do all types of freaky stuff. I think this was a concept a sex-machine like powers mastered. He could identify the freaky girls due to an arsenal of weapons including his body carpet.

But if you look at Hans and Franz, Drago or Hasselhoff (who probably banged the whole cast of Baywatch, good man), they seem to be virtually hairless. Besides the hair advice, if I've learned anything, it's come from tv and movies. So this advice can't be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Although I enjoy your posts, I must take issue with one point. Mitch Buchanan rocked the chestfro.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:29 PM

It's a numbers game.
Step One.
Say one word to a (acceptable looking) woman. Hello. Do not say anything else!

If you get a smile and warm hello back you are 75% of the way to a magic carpet ride.

Step Two.
Start a conversation about a local topic of interest. Concert coming up, new bar opening, etc. etc. You know simple small talk.

Step Three.
If she is still smiling and friendly ask her out for drinks. After that let the booze do its thing. You are 90% of the way to a magic carpet ride. You must make the last 10% on you own. No one can help you unless you have a three way going.

Three ways are for advanced players. Do not attempt unless you have great experience or lots and lots of booze has been consumed.

If she is NOT smiling and friendly move on to the next (acceptable looking) woman. Start over with step one. Repeat step as necessary until you reach your goal.

This process will get easier the more you practice. One woman saying No does not mean a No from all women. Any woman that says No is usually just a bitch anyway (or has a boyfriend that will kick your ass) and you are better off without her. Move on until you find a woman that is not a bitch. "Acceptable looking" can vary greatly depending on your level of desperation.

One word of caution. If you find a woman that is not a bitch today, does not mean that she won't be a bitch tomorrow. It that case go back to Step One.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:40 PM

how can we get trainwrecks if you meet the girl in real life?

plus, myspace girls will eagerly urge you to "stick it in their poopers" as other posters have aptly noted as key
Old 12-27-2005, 02:47 PM

http://www.bristollair.com/ - The bible
Old 12-27-2005, 02:59 PM

This guy is definetely speaking the truth. You gotta hit on a lot of girls. The more you speak to, the higher the chance of success. This is simple logic, but a lot of guys just don't do it. Some might call it sleazy, but, really, it's just being friendly. Just like sex. Is having a lot of sex sleazy? Of course not, it's how souls shake hands.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.bristollair.com/ - The bible

[/ QUOTE ]

taking pickup advice from the british? thats scary.