Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Floor call in LV

[ QUOTE ]
In Tanle's defense, if the one guy (with no diamonds) is so dumb that he thinks that is a GOOD solution and he's willing to do it, then we have a "make everyone happy solution." No matter how DUMB it might be, lol. However I would not have taken any flak from diamond-boy, I would have just started kicking some nuts and sorted them all out later. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al

[/ QUOTE ]

are you good at nut-sorting as well as kicking, Dave?
Old 11-17-2005, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you good at nut-sorting as well as kicking, Dave?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, it's kind of like the "shoot 'em all, sort 'em out later" plan. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al
Old 11-17-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'll add yet the little bit more of a complication:

The A-10 diamonds refused to chop it because he has the best hand and a course of action was suggested that we shuffle the whole deck and burn and river a fresh card, if it is a diamond the diamonds wins, otherwise they chop. Now note I said $70 pot and the guy bet $50... after that was proposed the other guy CALLED? If you ask me he too deserves to be kicked in the nuts for risking $50 to lose his what? $15 investment into this tiny pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all you should have just ruled split pot before anyone started showing cards. Secondly, it's not AT's decision whether he accepts the chop or not, it's YOUR decision. Give him half the pot and if he doesnt like it he can leave.