Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Lindsey Lohan causes another car accident

[ QUOTE ]
While I agree with everything you said in your last two posts, I don't think that being a successful actress gives others the right harass you and completely invade your privacy 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats true to. just further proof that hollywood is [censored] to hell beyond all belief.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:31 PM

Did anyone see that car she wrecked? She was driving a Mercedes convertiable v12. What a shame for that car.

Flipping through the channels I saw two seperate reports on E! and MSNBC about this accident. All the major events happening in the entire world, yet the TV has to give updates on people's takes of the car crash. I think its pretty safe to say the girl can't drive, so if you see her in a car coming towards you, take cover.

this was off superficial.com. This site always makes me laugh
"To be fair to Lindsay though, it is pretty difficult to drive while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. I'm not implying that she's always on drugs and alcohol or anything, but she's definitely always on drugs and alcohol. 100% of the time. Always. That's how you know she's cool."
Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 PM

a. that car is so freaking hot.

b. the superficial rocks. i forget about it for a month and then someone posts a link on here and i read 2 months worth at a time, theres some good stuff.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a. that car is so freaking hot.

b. the superficial rocks. i forget about it for a month and then someone posts a link on here and i read 2 months worth at a time, theres some good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Superficial's best writer left and started What Would Tyler Durden Do? which, while it does have a stupid name, has better info, pictures, and humor.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:16 PM

I bet the whole time in the back of her mind she was just thinking she's gettin punked.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:33 PM

From the pics on WWTDD it looks like she was running from the car as quickly as she could. Like it was a bomb. Wonder how fast she hit the car?
Old 10-06-2005, 10:19 PM

Despite onlooker reports, Los Angeles police say paparazzi were not a factor in Lindsay Lohan's car accident on Tuesday. "Photographers were not involved, not at all," said Lt. Keith Swensson in the Los Angeles Times. Authorities instead suspect the crash was the fault of the van driver with whom she collided – he was making an illegal U-turn in Lindsay's path. An LA County Sheriff's spokesman further said: "Lindsay Lohan is an innocent victim in all of this."

So much for the title of this thread - "victim of" should be the word instead of "causes".

Free Lindsay!