Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Tell me about Ed Miller\'s fiance

Nope. He's my soul mate.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope. He's my soul mate.

[/ QUOTE ]

While the "Soul NPA" is in NYC, what will you be doing with the girls? What are your plans?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2005, 09:11 PM

something is obviously wrong - MIT computer geeks don't hook up this well -

congrats...

RB
Old 09-25-2005, 09:15 PM

there are horror stories about people who tried to turn their cats to a vegatarian diet - (leaving out cat foods with meats in them or whatever) -

it usually goes horrible - humans are omnivores, like bears - we can easily live on veggies if we plan them well enough, but cats have been carnivores for thousands of years, and biologically, it's really hard to have a veggie diet without substantial effort and to the detriment of the animal.

It's like that Futurama cartoon where they had the lion they had weened off meat and onto tofu, and they had a shot of the lion and he looked weak and sickly - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - felines are MEAT EATERS - and nothing in their biology even hints at being biologically designed for a vegatarian diet.

RB
Old 09-25-2005, 10:06 PM

She's a real sweetheart. She has to be in order to put up with Ed.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are horror stories about people who tried to turn their cats to a vegatarian diet - (leaving out cat foods with meats in them or whatever) -

it usually goes horrible - humans are omnivores, like bears - we can easily live on veggies if we plan them well enough, but cats have been carnivores for thousands of years, and biologically, it's really hard to have a veggie diet without substantial effort and to the detriment of the animal.

It's like that Futurama cartoon where they had the lion they had weened off meat and onto tofu, and they had a shot of the lion and he looked weak and sickly - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - felines are MEAT EATERS - and nothing in their biology even hints at being biologically designed for a vegatarian diet.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a joke! No one is suggesting cat abuse by putting them on a diet of garbanzo beans.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes we have a cat. We have three actually. And a fish who is currently on a diet.

We did not meet in a strip club. We met at Border's Books on the day the Red Sox won the World Series. We were set up by mutual friends. Yes, one of the friends is a stripper.

Ed is an author and winning poker player, but mostly he's a lazy, hairy bastard who sleeps in, watches sports all day, and drinks a lot of beer. And he's snobbish about his beer and wine.

He's also a really good chef. We are vegetarians and Ed cooks some mean vegetarian red beans and rice as well as many Indian dishes.

I'm a law student. I like to hike and I'm mildly crafty. I'm tall (taller than Ed) and I'm pretty normal looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are missing out on some killer indian food by not eating meat.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a joke! No one is suggesting cat abuse by putting them on a diet of garbanzo beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

it is abuse, imo.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

it is abuse, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is worse, eating fish or starving a fish?

*runs and hides*
Old 09-26-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Which is worse, eating fish or starving a fish?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an old proverb.

If you eat a fish, you have fed yourself for today. If you teach a fish to go with less food, you have saved money for a lifetime.