Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: WHAT??!?!?!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why it isn't standard practice to add a short note to a thread before it's locked. Just two words "Too big", "No Pics", whatever would typically be sufficient. This thread being locked is a travesty.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:35 PM

Definitely lots of laughing going around.

Basically, two guilty parties both being dopey with each other, both blab on the internet about it. One is more contrite than the other, one gets mean and then faces a retaliatory dogpile on her blog by OOTiots. Astroglide's comments that OOT has gone to hell, and some latecoming moralizers, most of whom didn't seem to have actually read the whole thread enough to put whatever posts they stumbled across in any kind of context, parade high-mindedness and perhaps a few problems of their own. Apparently the girl takes down her blog in disgust. Then the thread is locked.

The End.

It was pretty freakin' fabulous while it lasted.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why it isn't standard practice to add a short note to a thread before it's locked. Just two words "Too big", "No Pics", whatever would typically be sufficient. This thread being locked is a travesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. It would be much wiser and do the moderators as much good as the members.

The only thing that would be lost would be the ability to exercise control without coming up with an at least half-assed reason.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:45 PM

IT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST THREADS I HAVE EVER SEEN ! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2005, 05:52 PM

I just hope he addresses this point, which has been bothering me all day:

[ QUOTE ]
Something just occurred to me. You went out with this chick one night. You made out with her. She got naked for you. You spent the night.

How did you end up not having sex with her?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-15-2005, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Something just occurred to me. You went out with this chick one night. You made out with her. She got naked for you. You spent the night.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. This definitely needs to be addressed. Or at least dodged.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps that really was a cause of the lag?

[/ QUOTE ]

But OOT is still laggy even though the Chuddo thread is locked. It could just as easily be some kind of outside attack due to the Song of the Day thread. I personally believe it is because of the Chrjapin: ethnicity? thread.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They go back to her place, she's got one of those futon things in front of the TV, they're making out, then she falls asleep, then he falls asleep, then she wakes up, has to go to the bathroom, thinks she can change really quickly without waking him up - meanwhile, he's been watching surreptitiously the whole time - and OOT believes it was intentional.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:12 PM

since your curiousity is so piqued diablo:

it was our second date, not the first. i am pretty sure she is not the type of person to sleep with someone after knowing them only that short a period of time. or i am not dead sexy enough to have managed that. or a combination of the two.

if i recall it kind of got to that point just by being caught up in kissing and whatnot, and any there wasn't any expectation regarding sex. (or should i call it sleeping with?)

but yeah, like i said she doesn't strike me as the type to sleep around. at least with me, obviously. then again i may be way off and it was just that my allure is null.

you have never made out and messed around with a girl after a couple dates, but not had sex?
Old 09-15-2005, 07:16 PM

This sounds like the beginning of one of those stories where everybody contributes a line.
Closed Thread