Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2004, 01:50 AM

Default I\'m a MORON

So I've gone 3-0 in football, and I can't emphasize enough for ya my brothers, this is like a 100 moneys accidentally typing out Hamlet. But now that I've got a chance to win 4, and I hate my top pick, the Pack ATS.

When I made the pick it was based on two things: 1) the Panthers roster turned over in areas key to their 2003 success, 2) there's a great deal of continuity in the Packer's offense. (Well, 3 things counting that the Packer's QB is cute).

Looking at the schedules, the Panthers go on the road next week against a tough opponent (that needs a win), and the Packers are at home against a puppy (tho a rival). So I know in my heart of hearts that Big Al would not like the Pack here, even if he didn't believe in the team that he road to big money last postseason.

So. I'm glad I didn't bet. After I win, though, I will, of course, tell you that I never doubted my ability as an EXPERT SCIENTIFIC handicapper. GL Dawgs. My advice: don't bet the Packers unless scalf takes them with me-- both of us on the same side is a sure thing.