Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: If you could have any tool for free, what would it be?

I'm a lazy bastard. I like playing $11 SnG's on party where I am "sitting" on the corners so all my hands appear in the center of my screen.

I want something that will sign me up for 4 (8/12?) SnG's at a specified level and make sure that I get those seats (range of seats would be optimal). The software would arrange the windows for me. I would never need to look at the lobby. My perfect "auto sitter" would then go into the background and pop up a dialog when I finish the last of the four with a button for "DO IT AGAIN, MANG!", as I like to finish four, take a break, rinse, repeat.

I imagine that this functionality could be built into a mining type program. If it was smart enough to "save" four tables for me to play on and datamine the other six available at party... now that would be lazy nirvana!

For people that play the higher stake SnG's, it would be great to build in buddy/enemy lists with configurable rules... "I will only play with player SupaLAG if I can sit one or two to his left" "I will play with FishyMcFisherson any time, any seat" "I will never play with GigaBet" etc.

edit: oh, a webapp. oh well. .NET would be great for this idea of mine though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a lazy bastard. I like playing $11 SnG's on party where I am "sitting" on the corners so all my hands appear in the center of my screen.

I want something that will sign me up for 4 (8/12?) SnG's at a specified level and make sure that I get those seats (range of seats would be optimal). The software would arrange the windows for me. I would never need to look at the lobby. My perfect "auto sitter" would then go into the background and pop up a dialog when I finish the last of the four with a button for "DO IT AGAIN, MANG!", as I like to finish four, take a break, rinse, repeat.

I imagine that this functionality could be built into a mining type program. If it was smart enough to "save" four tables for me to play on and datamine the other six available at party... now that would be lazy nirvana!

For people that play the higher stake SnG's, it would be great to build in buddy/enemy lists with configurable rules... "I will only play with player SupaLAG if I can sit one or two to his left" "I will play with FishyMcFisherson any time, any seat" "I will never play with GigaBet" etc.

edit: oh, a webapp. oh well. .NET would be great for this idea of mine though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is in development, coming to a MTH release near you soon!
Old 11-11-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
definately, an alternative to partymine would be amazing and wildly popular!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-11-2005, 04:13 PM

A program that took the chat box information about the hand and created a pseudo-party hand history for it and was importable to pokertracker. This would be good for small sites that dont offer HH.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:45 PM

http://www.darksun.lunarpages.com/poker/

supports:

party
crypto
paradise
Old 11-15-2005, 09:46 AM

What would be nice is some kind of automated notetaking facility that had the same format for notemaking across all sites. Something with checkboxes and space for wirrten notes that popped up when you clicked on a players stats in PAHUD for example.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:35 PM

Multiple limit partymine.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:38 PM

Program where you can write hand histories and comments from books and replay them on screen. Something like Pokertutor (from ITTH) with your own hand histories and comments.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:01 AM

How about a tool that in real time builds a starting hand chart of each opponent.

I.e. It would show me what he limps in with, raises with, etc. by position.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Program where you can write hand histories and comments from books and replay them on screen. Something like Pokertutor (from ITTH) with your own hand histories and comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a very good idea. Making it so someone could click a link in your post and replaying the hand/comments inside of a browser. Then we could visualize the poker instead of reading hand histories.