Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2004, 10:38 AM

Default Babe\'s Best Golf Tournament

Spring is in the air and it's time to golf. Babe's Best Boys First Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Friday, May 14th in Vegas. ALL Best Boys are invited to participate and any boys who want to make the list are also invited. Details to follow on time and location. If you are interested, please email or PM me by May 1st.

LGPG and Hit 'em long and straight......

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Babe\'s Best Golf Tournament

I will be running a Bochi Ball tournament and since we are a golf ball to play I figured this went with golf. Thank thee my lady for allowing me this opportunity.

The history of Bocha is distinguished and quite long....so I won't discuss it. Suffice it to say it is worthy of upper class. Don't be affraid to take a step up in life.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:02 PM

I have played Bochi ball once. I lked it, but it's a game played within a limited space. The Babe prefers the more "expansive" horizons on the golf course. And, walking a golf course provides lots of exercise to keep the Babe fit and slim.

LGPG,

Old 03-09-2004, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have played Bochi ball once. I lked it, but it's a game played within a limited space. The Babe prefers the more "expansive" horizons on the golf course. And, walking a golf course provides lots of exercise to keep the Babe fit and slim.

LGPG,

[/ QUOTE ]

Exercise is important. If you like expanses though, your heart would melt when you rode my best Filly and toured my land. Plenty of scenery, even a botanical garden. After riding 2 Exercise is important. If you like expanses though, your heart would melt when you rode my best Filly and toured my land. Plenty of scenery, even a botanical garden. Once finished riding 2 Masseuse work out any kinks the day may have provided.

Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen?
Old 03-09-2004, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Dreamy

"Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen? "

YES, I have this effect on ALL gentlemen, but not all men. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Dreamy

[ QUOTE ]
"Ahhh I must wake up from my dream my lady. Do you have this effect on all gentlemen? "

YES, I have this effect on ALL gentlemen, but not all men. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tell anyone but most men are rabid dogs. They have no idea how to properly pamper a young lady. They have no idea what effect drawing a bubble bath layered with the right amount of rose pedals has on a lady.

Someday perhaps I will have the honor of showing what a true gentleman can do for your heart. Until then one can dream...
Old 03-09-2004, 01:27 PM

I just may come out in May, if Tommy may buy the coffee and hot dogs, maybe.

I got the long part down, but straight is a whole other problem. That and my back, which has been through hell and back. We'll see how I do this evening at the driving range.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:20 PM

for me,the long part is doable, as is the straight part. the really tough part is the "and".

I may be able to get there for the tourney, but I'm not sure yet. anyway, I'd rather play a round (say those two words together?) with the babe 1 on 1.
Old 03-09-2004, 02:33 PM

Well so much for dinner with Tommy. Although maybe I'll caddy. Then I can run for Best Best Boy's Boy. ;-)

Matt
Old 03-09-2004, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Babe\'s Best to J.A. Sucker

I would love to have you join us. Let me know in a week or so if you can. Also, alot of the boys play poker MUCH better than they play golf, so not to worry about your "image." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LGPG,

Babe