Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welco

the dealer does not have the authority to award you the pot nor take it away. the floorman makes that decision if called. once you turn up your hand you call the floor if the decision isnt what you want. same for the other guy. but in all good karma pays off.
Old 06-04-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Re: Who the best and worst tippers?? (For Dealers, but anyone is welco

[ QUOTE ]
how about they deliver a fast game because it's their [censored] job?

how is it not extortion to say "pay me or i slowdown the game"

How would we react if macdonalds had a jar labeled "put money in here or we take an extra 10 minutes to prepare your order"

when i was teaching gymnastics should i ignorre the kids of parents that didn't give me extra money? should a plumber [censored] up your toilet because you don't give him extra money? the list goes on and on and on.

[/ QUOTE ]

The dealers job isn't to deal a fast game. Whether they get 15hands/hr or 30, there are no reprocussions, that is simply how they want to deal.

McDonalds can be slow sometimes, food quality (though terrible anyway) can be low. If you tipped the people at McDonalds your experience would probably be that much better.

If you tipped your plumber you may get your pipes spit shined instead of some half ass job.

In gymnastics (wtf?) if a parent payed you extra to ensure their kid gets some special treatment, whats wrong with that.

Some parents buy their kids way onto competitive sporting teams with "additional funding".

Whats your point again?

outs