Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Its the most annoying time of the year....

I really cant wait for...

1. The humongous lines at the Airport(Logan) that they cant even fit inside the airport to check your luggage. So I hope you didnt pack your winter coat douchebag because you gotta wait outside in the damn snow for an hour just to get to where the line usually "starts". And of course, your stupid luggage had wheels built in but they snapped off 2 years ago because your little brother thought it would be fun to put the cat in the luggage and wheel him around in it at max speed UP THE STAIRS and the wheels broke off so now youre having to lug everything you brought plus every low-rent present you got for Christmas in it. "Pick up your bags, the line's moving!" Move 2 feet, stop, set bags down. Rinse and Repeat.

2. Finally checking your bags and going through the "security checkpoint". How about this crack squad of dedicated, well-paid security personnel?? Gimme a break, youre killing me. Now you just need to wait behind the same jack-asses as before but now every one of them has apparently never traveled in the 21st century. YES YOU HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!! Stop holding up the line DICKFACE!!! "Oh, my belt too?" YES YOUR BELT TOO. Then you got every body in the world has to bring their friggin laptop home with them for Christmas..."We'll need you to pull your laptop out of its case, put it in a seperate bin from your shoes and belt, and put the case in another bin." Why in the world cant they make the friggin bins bigger??? Do we really need 3 bins?

3. LET THE SECURITY GUYS PROFILE FOR TERRORISTS. Im sick of seeing Grandma over there getting prodded by the "security" guy with the wand....gimme a break. You think she went 80 years of her life waiting to now blow up a plane?? STOP LETTING THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE MAZAREH EFU EN BAJAH WALK RIGHT THROUGH AFTER YOU DID THAT TO GRANDMA BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE FIRED FOR PROFILING!!!!

MDoranD
Old 12-09-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Its the most annoying time of the year....

[ QUOTE ]
I really cant wait for...

1. The humongous lines at the Airport(Logan) that they cant even fit inside the airport to check your luggage. So I hope you didnt pack your winter coat douchebag because you gotta wait outside in the damn snow for an hour just to get to where the line usually "starts". And of course, your stupid luggage had wheels built in but they snapped off 2 years ago because your little brother thought it would be fun to put the cat in the luggage and wheel him around in it at max speed UP THE STAIRS and the wheels broke off so now youre having to lug everything you brought plus every low-rent present you got for Christmas in it. "Pick up your bags, the line's moving!" Move 2 feet, stop, set bags down. Rinse and Repeat.

2. Finally checking your bags and going through the "security checkpoint". How about this crack squad of dedicated, well-paid security personnel?? Gimme a break, youre killing me. Now you just need to wait behind the same jack-asses as before but now every one of them has apparently never traveled in the 21st century. YES YOU HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES!!! Stop holding up the line DICKFACE!!! "Oh, my belt too?" YES YOUR BELT TOO. Then you got every body in the world has to bring their friggin laptop home with them for Christmas..."We'll need you to pull your laptop out of its case, put it in a seperate bin from your shoes and belt, and put the case in another bin." Why in the world cant they make the friggin bins bigger??? Do we really need 3 bins?

3. LET THE SECURITY GUYS PROFILE FOR TERRORISTS. Im sick of seeing Grandma over there getting prodded by the "security" guy with the wand....gimme a break. You think she went 80 years of her life waiting to now blow up a plane?? STOP LETTING THE GUY THAT LOOKS LIKE MAZAREH EFU EN BAJAH WALK RIGHT THROUGH AFTER YOU DID THAT TO GRANDMA BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO BE FIRED FOR PROFILING!!!!

MDoranD

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL thank you, Denis Leary. NH

ScottieK
Old 12-09-2005, 04:06 PM

this post was pleasing to me. Point 3 was mildly abrasive, but amusing.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:13 PM

I wish you hadn't singled out Logan. I'm flying in next Saturday, out a few weeks later.

Even better than frisking Grandma, I like the National Guardsman who was told at the checkpoint he had to give up his pocket knife. As soon as he did, he was handed back his M-16.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:40 PM

Oh its not just Logan, just the most recent hellhole

MDoranD