Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 03:01 AM

Default Re: Mario out of American Idol, Nikko will take his place

I'm thinking anthony or anwar then lastly bo.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:22 PM

I like Nikko too, but let's face it Scott Savol just got more votes than him. I highly doubt he's suddenly gonna make a run. He's got a good voice, has had 3 good performances in a row - but he's missing that "it" factor. He's too dull (A-FED is dull too, but for some reason America likes dull white boys as in Clay).

That being said, I'm glad he's back cause I think he's good and got robbed last week.
Old 03-14-2005, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Nikko too, but let's face it Scott Savol just got more votes than him. I highly doubt he's suddenly gonna make a run. He's got a good voice, has had 3 good performances in a row - but he's missing that "it" factor. He's too dull (A-FED is dull too, but for some reason America likes dull white boys as in Clay).
That being said, I'm glad he's back cause I think he's good and got robbed last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a big difference though this week, its not mew v. women. while he may have gotten less votes than the other guys he in theory could have had more votes than any of the women......Also, now that he was voted off, EVERYONE who liked him is going to make sure to vote......And, everyone likes an underdog
Old 03-14-2005, 01:40 PM

Granny:

You absolutely ROCK.

Thanks a lot.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:04 PM

I highly doubt he's suddenly gonna make a run

people looove the underdog. not only that, but he probably should not have been eliminated and this will be metioned by the judges.

imo, this bodes well for nikko this week, but as been pointed out, he no longer has to worry about 2 people going, and also he is likely to get more votes than some of the cellar females.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:37 AM

Thank the lord. I actually like Nikko the best of everyone. I was so pissed when he got eliminated last week before the likes of Constantine and Scott.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:40 AM

Nikko's gonna tear it up. He's been severely underrated, and should be very safe for at least the first few weeks. He probably has no chance to win though, but good chances to make the final 6 IMO.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:07 AM

The perfect storm=nikko very good week + (bo gets sick) + (anwar is revealed to have eaten kittens and beaten puppies)..then I might make money on nikko.
Old 03-15-2005, 06:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wooo, betting exchange.

free money!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This happens at roughly these odds (Assuming that's the equivalent of 100-1) on betfair EVERY reality show, and here's why.

Betfair calculates your profit/loss on the market and allows you to use funds as long as you're guaranteed not to lose.

If you laid all three options in a soccer match at even money for $500, it would know that you will win $500 whatever and let you use your whole bankroll again.

If you take the Scenario where someone has had their whole bankroll laying (shorting) someone who has been eliminated at say $5000 at even money (For ease of numbers), it is worth their while to pay $50 at 100-1 to get their $5000 back into play, rather than have it tied up for several weeks.

If they are a pro player, they are even more likely to do this because the 1% they throw away is going to be covered several times over by having $5000 extra capital until the end of the show.

Lori