Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2005, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Thank You God for this river card. How do I best rape the opponent

:sigh:
Old 01-12-2005, 08:55 PM

Default Your phrasing

Ask yourself if you would use the word in that way in front of your mom/sister/girlfriend/boss. If not, why not?

And, btw, I think your description of "killing" the table and "running over the game" is quite interesting. That's what you do: you killed *the table*, or *the game*. There's nothing wrong with that. Tables and games aren't people. *Being* murdered headsup is hyperbole, but it's not something you're doing to someone else (and obviously not true -- murdered people don't talk about it). Yet in your header, you discuss raping your opponents. Is that really how you think about it?
Old 01-12-2005, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hyde, you need to lighten up.

People talk about killing a table. Or about how they were murdered Heads Up.
Or how they ran over a table. Perhaps this is rude because a reader might know someone who suffered an auto accident.

Stop being so P.C.

[/ QUOTE ]Many religious people consider rape FAR FAR FAR worse than murder. In fact, i'd say the only thing that they would consider worse than rape is rape+murder, and even then it's close.

Also know that the bible belt area in the US are also where the big gamblers tend to reside.

murdered = dead = going to heaven = good
raped = pre-marital sex = sin = bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I would think it is more homosexuality =bad since it is likely that the other player is male since this is poker we are talking about. Not that there is anything wrong with the original poster being gay....
Old 01-12-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Or how they ran over a table. Perhaps this is rude because a reader might know someone who suffered an auto accident.

Stop being so P.C.

[/ QUOTE ]Many religious people consider rape FAR FAR FAR worse than murder. In fact, i'd say the only thing that they would consider worse than rape is rape+murder, and even then it's close.

Also know that the bible belt area in the US are also where the big gamblers tend to reside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I would think it is more homosexuality =bad since it is likely that the other player is male since this is poker we are talking about. Not that there is anything wrong with the original poster being gay....

[/ QUOTE ]I would think party GIRL uk would be a girl, but I could be wrong. And I believe the religious crowd find sodomy to be bad, not homosexuality itself.

Thus, if partygirluk anally raped the players with a strap-on, then I can see how that would be worse than regular rape.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:50 PM

This thread has officially reached the zoo level.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:51 PM

FWIW partygirluk is a guy. I've never seen him explain his name but he posted some picture once somewhere for some reason or another I believe (only thing it suggested to me is that maybe he has trouble getting partygirls??). He obviously lives in the UK so that part makes sense.

Does he want to be a partygirl? Does he want to be raped like a partygirl in the uk (hitting up older predatory men in chat with his partygirluk handle)? Was he merely strung out on X when he signed up for his 2+2 account? Doesn't he understand that no one on this message board gets US humor, let alone UK humor??

I guess it doesn't matter but these are questions I've often asked myself when reading his posts.

Yugoslav
Old 01-12-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread has officially reached the zoo level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except there was a bit of analysis going on earlier in the thread I believe , [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. The zoo doesn't even have posts that start out with any content.

But that being said, I agree with you.

Yugoslav
Old 01-12-2005, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Stop being so P.C.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I would think party GIRL uk would be a girl, but I could be wrong. And I believe the religious crowd find sodomy to be bad, not homosexuality itself.

Thus, if partygirluk anally raped the players with a strap-on, then I can see how that would be worse than regular rape.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be wrong. Partygirluk is a guy (unless there was an operation since the last time this subject came up). General internet rule: If it sounds like a girl, it is probably still a guy. I am sure most of the religous crowd has no problem with sodomy when it is a girl sucking thier prick. On the other hand most do object when you are copulating with the family pet or having male-male sex.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:01 PM

Where is that great "Please don't become RGP, Please don't become RGP..." post when i need it??

ahh here it is - thanks auggie00

[ QUOTE ]

Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, Please don't turn into RGP, please don't turn into RGP, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-12-2005, 10:48 PM

FWIW and it may not be worth much at all this thread was offensive to me as well.