Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 07-10-2003, 01:26 PM
KaptainKangoroo KaptainKangoroo is offline
Member

Location: Ft. Collins, CO CSU
Default Re: Poker Tracker

Hi Doug,

I will be adding support for additional sites once I get v2 done and UB is one I hope to do.

Thanks for your interest in Poker Tracker.

Pat Isaac

Old 07-10-2003, 07:03 PM
ptrack pat ptrack pat is offline
Senior Member

"Personally I just wish Party would stop screwing up so that Pat can get version 2 out"

I couldn't agree more RollaJ!! Their constant tinkering is a big pain in the XXX! Another problem I am having with supporting tournaments at Party/Empire is their lack of a detailed tourney summary like Paradise and Stars have. For their sit&go tournies they provide a summary at the top of the hand history which is ok but for their multi-table tournies they offer nothing at all. I emailed support and asked about this and all they said was the file would be too big so they couldn't send me anything. I couldn't get them to understand that all I wanted was a listing of payouts, how many players were involved, etc. Hard to believe they couldn't figure out what I wanted huh? [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Sarge85 Sarge85 is offline
Senior Member

Bleah...UB is where I play. No support of this tool?
Old 07-10-2003, 07:14 PM
KaptainKangoroo KaptainKangoroo is offline
Member

Location: Ft. Collins, CO CSU

reference MY reply to his post

it WILL support UB eventually
Old 07-10-2003, 07:19 PM
jek187 jek187 is offline
Senior Member

Location: jekland

it WILL support UB eventually

And from Pat:
I will be adding support for additional sites once I get v2 done and UB is one I hope to do.

Nowhere does he say UB WILL be added. He merely hopes to. It could prove to be impossible until UB switches their format.
Old 07-10-2003, 07:19 PM
ptrack pat ptrack pat is offline
Senior Member

Well, I do hope to add support for UB but I'm not sure how marketable it will be without the ability to request a large number of hands at one time.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:55 PM
Bama Boy Bama Boy is offline
Member

Location: Alabama

I have a question. I'm still in the trial version, and so far have been extremely pleased with Tracker. But is there a way to set the defaults for 2 different usernames? I couldn't get the same name at Party as I have at Stars. Just an idea if its not already possible.

Old 07-10-2003, 09:14 PM
2+2Mike 2+2Mike is offline
Junior Member

You can do this by clicking on the "Aliases..." button on the General Info tab just below where you set the player icons.

HTH,
Mike
Old 07-10-2003, 09:35 PM
ptrack pat ptrack pat is offline
Senior Member

What Mike said...in the current version if you have an account on Empire and Party you cannot alias them since it's really the same site. In version 2, I changed this to allow you to create an unlimited number of aliases.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Bama Boy Bama Boy is offline
Member

Location: Alabama

Thanks for the info, just makes this thing even better.