Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: F this guy, wtf was he doing?

Even though this is the bad beat forum, any post involving someone losing with AA or KK should be deleted. Only an idiot plays those hands online since online poker is rigged, geez.
I love idiots that play hands like the villian in this post. You can always count on them to give it all right back to you by constantly overplaying garbage and, in some cases, they'll give you back more when they reload.
I was playing NL on Full Tilt today and some guy kept playing crap like that and losing a bunch of money. He reloaded several times and, after he busted out when his 9-3 of hearts lost to a better flush (imagine that) he typed in, "this table is too tough" and left. I almost pissed my pants laughing. OK, I did piss my pants laughing, I just didn't want to admit to it.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He has 12 outs on the flop (seen from he's perspective) since he can't know that you have at set. 9 clubs and 4 7's minus 7 of clubs. Even if he knew that he had only eleven outs (not counting Jack of clubs) he will win this hand 41.7% of the times with two cards to come. So his post flop game makes great sense. The pre flop play is a bit of a mystery to me.

P.S. If you can't count outs poker is probably a game you should stay away from.

sunek

[/ QUOTE ]
P.S. if you think capping the turn HU with an unimproved 6-hi flush draw plus gutshot with absolutley no fold equity makes great sense, then poker is a game you should stay away from.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you know by now how PartyPoker works?

The more aggressive you are with the losing hand, the more likely you are to suckout. I thought this was common knowledge for that server.

[/ QUOTE ]

No really, he is serious.

Plz leave this forum, it is too awesome for u, kthx
Old 12-09-2005, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The more aggressive you are with the losing hand, the more likely you are to suckout. I thought this was common knowledge for that server.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt start the serious discussion, i posted in small stakes for that. someone else did. so f you buddy!
Old 12-09-2005, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is super duper.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-09-2005, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt start the serious discussion, i posted in small stakes for that. someone else did. so f you buddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

How you thought I was talking to you, I don't know. I'm not re-reading the thread to find out. I was talking to the Party is rigged cook who I quoted.