Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 05:07 PM

Default Re: 1st date: her neighborhood or yours?

Zod,

I do not understand your pressure comment. Why would there be pressure? Pressure on whom?

Showing care / thought is not what is important at this stage. Additionally, many women are more comfortable with the meet somewhere situation. But it's not a huge deal either way.

Dinner is a mistake, do something fun that doesn't involve you buying her [censored] for spending time with you.

Good luck
J
Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the roommate situation for each of you?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

good question. I currently have 2 roomates - not an ideal "bring her back" situation, but not bad either.

unsure of her status.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I had 3 when I lived in Boston and I always found it easier to go back to my place. But, we each had seperate rooms and all 3 were cool. So, we could all chat for a few minutes and then my date and I could go to my room. Somehow there was always a segway to that. That is another reason for non friday or saturday dates. Roommates will go to bed earlier for work/school and then you don't have to deal with them. So you could go back to either place, have a drink/talk in the shared areas of the house and not just try to make an ackward dash to the bedroom. Plus, with roommates asleep/out of the way you can makeout first on the couch. Of course, I really don't know your intentions. But, with me, either it happened on the first night or not at all. And this isn't because i was a scumbag who would only date girls who give it up on the first night. I just think that either the attraction is there or it is not.

craig
Old 12-05-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somehow there was always a segway to that. craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its spelled "segue".

But anyways, if you don't want to drive, then I'd suggest Cambridge. Alewife is meh. Plenty of good places in Cambridge.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow there was always a segway to that. craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its spelled "segue".

But anyways, if you don't want to drive, then I'd suggest Cambridge. Alewife is meh. Plenty of good places in Cambridge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think you are right. I think I was thinking of that stupid scooter thing.

craig