Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2005, 07:15 AM

Default Where the Money From Absolute Poker

I was just wondering if anyone has done absolute poker. I withdrew 600 into my firepay account. Firepay says they have received nothing, and absolute poker is saying that they have sent it to firepay.

I've contacted customer support (not sure if I would call it support) but I just get back emails saying that they don't know what happened and are not going to take any action.

Has anyone gone through this?
Old 04-22-2005, 07:23 AM

Default Re: Where the Money From Absolute Poker

[ QUOTE ]
I was just wondering if anyone has done absolute poker. I withdrew 600 into my firepay account. Firepay says they have received nothing, and absolute poker is saying that they have sent it to firepay.

I've contacted customer support (not sure if I would call it support) but I just get back emails saying that they don't know what happened and are not going to take any action.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to be a semi-organized attack. Every 4 hours or so a poster with less than 50 posts attacks AP.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:35 AM

I have ALWAYS received my cashouts in 2 - 48 hours. This week, my $2400 cashout took just about 48 hours.

Absolute is a site I will always play at.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:17 AM

Post the emails?
Old 04-22-2005, 08:34 AM

I have only had an account on Absolute for about 2 weeks but my 1st cashout took less than 2 hours. My 2nd cashout has been over 72 hours and still no money. I think we have a right to be concerned when they deviate from the norm. And yes I have under 50 posts here so go ahead and flame me for bashing Absolute.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:57 AM

I have cashed out twice in the last 7 days, and each time it took less than 24 hours. No different than before -- something fishy's going on with all these n00B Absolute bashing posts.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:01 AM

Well I'm still considered a noob but I've been waiting over 72 hours and finally got an e-mail from them this morning saying they could see my request and there was a delay but they were working on it. Not sure what the delay is or why but hoping they clear it up soon. I'm not bashing just stating what I know from their e-mail this morning which I can forward if need be.
Old 04-22-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had two problems with AP cashouts in the past; my brother had one.

1. $800 Lost in a transfer. I had sent a cashout request and a transfer request, one after the other. The $800 was transferred to the proper account, the cashout (although it showed it going through on their records) never came.

I had to give them my NETELLER information and show them account balances to get it fixed. I got the money but it took days.

2. $1,500 lost in a cashout. After waiting a few days for my cashout to hit NETELLER, I started e-mailing them. They claimed the cashout had been affected, when it was not. I had to send them my NETELLER information. After nearly 10 hours, I had to get on the phone and get this fixed by calling both AP and NETELLER. I authorized NETELLER to work with AP to track it down.

The funds were sent to a dead NETELLER account. The funds were found sitting there (electronically, of course).

3. My brother waiting nearly 2 months to get a $400 cashout. This transaction was actually his first on his NETELLER account. (he had bought in on an ATM and opened a NETELLER to cashout winnings).

He sent numerous e-mails and each time he was told the cahout was sent to NETELLER. He sent back his NETELLER information which showed there had never been ANY transactions on his account.

This went on through December and finally in January, after I told him to call AP ... he did. The problem was fixed after a few days.

So, yes. There seems to be occasional (and not minor) problems with AP effecting cashouts properly.
Old 04-22-2005, 03:57 PM

I cashed $2600+ out of Absolute on April 16, hit my Neteller by the 17th. They have always been quick and more than fair clearing bonuses.
Old 04-22-2005, 04:22 PM

You cashed out before the slowdown. Seems like from what I have read anyone that cashed out late 18th through now has been slow. I finally got mine today. It took just over 76 hours. Like I said the 1st cashout a week ago took less than 2 hours to get in my Neteller. I haven't lost faith in them, I'm just going to wait a week to see how cashouts are going before I make another deposit there.