Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 PM

Default Easiest to clear bonuses

Anyone have an opinion on the easiest to clear bonuses out there right now? I just started, and easily got bonuses from empire and party poker (sitting at the lowest limits). I'm just having trouble figuring out on these other sites that use points (instead of simply raked hands) of how easy they are to actually clear if you arent a high limit player. Thanks to all!
Old 12-05-2005, 10:45 PM

Default Re: Easiest to clear bonuses

the boss media sites are the only sites that are easy to clear at the low limits. Sucks that the party skins split...
Old 12-05-2005, 10:54 PM

Caribbean Sun: $50 signup +40 monthly, which clear concurrently. At 200 raked hands, you'll get $40, and at 250 you'll get the next $50. So a $90 bonus for 250 raked hands.

Caveats: It'll take 7-10 days to get a PIN mailed (to the Eastern US at least) after you signup (maybe deposit, can't remember). Also, practice table selection to some extent.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:56 PM

bonuswhores.com has a chart of bonuses for each site and their clearance rate at each limit. I hit that site often to keep up to date on available bonuses.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:57 AM

I just started bonus whoring it up in ernest about a week ago. So far, I'm a big fan of the bet365 bonus. You have to play 500 ranked hands at .5/1 limit and above for the initial deposit, and 500 of 1/2 for the monthly bonus. Both are $100.

Stay away from pokerroom. Faaaaar away.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:47 AM

I am clearing a bonus on poker room right now 4 tablign a mix of omaha limi and no limit all at 1-1 and while it takes long the competition is pretty easy. I can come out with over a 150 sometins an hour just playing these tables. Why do you say not to play these becuae of the .07 points?