Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 02:45 AM

Default read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

so i went out on a date the other night to have dinner and see a movie.

the background on the girl in question is that i had gone out with her a few times over christmas break, hooked up, then kind of snubbed her and stopped talking for a while.

after randomly talking the other day we decided to go out sometime again. so we did wednesday night and i thought it went pretty well.

food wasn't great and the movie was mediocre, but the conversation and whatnot was great as far as that usually goes on a date.

anyhow, i just read her blog (which apparently she doesn't think i read...or does she?), in which the kind of rags on me.

my friends got a kick out of it, so i figured i would go ahead and post it here. so:

----------
"Had a dinner and a movie date with Lexington Brian last night. I wouldn't really call it a date..since I am not really super attracted to him, but it was a nice time regardless. We had dinner at Ramsi's....my favorite..he hated it. Which is grounds to decide to not date someone...Ramsi's is freaking fabulous!

I had the shanghai stir fry...fabulous as ever, I recommended to him the mamma amore, which is my close second..and he thought it was crappy. Disappointing.

I was worried that it would be akward because we had this sorta thing a while ago, I wouldn't even really call it a thing, we just had a couple of dates and he just wierded me out. There is this thing about him, I cant pinpoint it. It reminds me of Carrie and the politician..."Hes so I'm the guy" But he was going to take me to PF changs..and our date banter is some of the best Ive ever had...I dunno though.

We went to see broken flowers, I love Bill Murray, but sadly this was no where near as fabulous as Lost in Translation. There was however this beautiful scene in the movie where he goes to the cemetery bc one of his x gf's is dead and he lays the flowers on her grave and says "hello beautiful." His eyes well up with tears and it starts to rain. It was the most beautiful scene ive ever scene in a movie.

ahh I still enjoyed it..."
-------------
Old 09-09-2005, 02:51 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:52 AM

why are you sorry? it isn't my blog.

Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).
Old 09-09-2005, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now I've seen the future.

Post-date breakdown on the web.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

BTW, didn't you used to be SullyDenver?
Old 09-09-2005, 02:54 AM

sounds to me like she definately doenst think you read it.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im sorry, but blogs are gay. Why write stupid [censored] like this down, it serves no purpose.

clearly you arent meant for this girl..move on. Try to turn her into your best friend, that always confuses them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this blog is gay, but not all blogs are gay I reckon.

I am a blogger, and have many friends on the same blogging thing, so it's almost like a mini forum much like OOT with us replying to each others stuff
Old 09-09-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, people and food, man. You reject their food, it is like you are rejecting them. And someone's favorite restaurant (or even a liked restaurant) is a personal thing. To share something personal and have the person you are sharing it with not appreciate is dissappointing.

But whatever, doesn't sound like you're real interested in the girl anyway. She certainly picked up on that (whether true or not).

[/ QUOTE ]

all chefs are gay. and by gay i mean homosexual and by homosexual I mean they participate in homosexual acts.

If this girl is that weird about her food, she would hate me. I reject 95% of food cooked for me by anyone. Women invite me over to their place, cook dinner. I bring water and an apple.

just kidding CSC I love ya (or do I???)

and i know its not your blog (aka journal) I just dont see much point in writing down my thoughts, especially about girls. id get in trouble if any of them read it.

dont let this girl hurt your confidence, meeting the right girl is all about odds. Approach X number of girls and eventually you will find one who fits you.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:58 AM

ooh, so i guess you know where you stand at least.
Closed Thread