Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 06:31 AM

Default World Series game 4

Just like game 3 (see thread where i mistake how low juice works [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]), there is only one 'correct' side in this game.

After last nights game, the entire square betting world says to themselves 'this series is OVER'. Pinny then throws out a HOU +110 line (it actually was lower, but I dont have the opener, the +110 line is from like 15 minutes after the game). Now Pinnacle is a sharp book. They know whats going to happen then they release their #, its going to get bet heavy on the CWS side. So what do they do? Inflate the line before they even release it. So +110 already has extra value in it for the dog bettor.

The line is now +128 and rising. I double dare anybody to say to me they are going to bet the white sox today!
Old 10-26-2005, 10:29 AM

Default Re: World Series game 4

[ QUOTE ]
I double dare anybody to say to me they are going to bet the white sox today!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't fade destiny! That said I probably won't bet this game. I won't even cap it but this line is probably close to fair.

Food for thought. 21 times a team has won the first 3 games of a World Series. 16 of those times that team won game 4. That's 76% of the time. Fluke? Perhaps. But a dead duck is usually a dead duck and there probably isn't any value whatsoever in the Astros tonight. Besides Garcia is a step up in class from Backe and is the ultimate road warrior.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I double dare anybody to say to me they are going to bet the white sox today!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't fade destiny! That said I probably won't bet this game. I won't even cap it but this line is probably close to fair.

Food for thought. 21 times a team has won the first 3 games of a World Series. 16 of those times that team won game 4. That's 76% of the time. Fluke? Perhaps. But a dead duck is usually a dead duck and there probably isn't any value whatsoever in the Astros tonight. Besides Garcia is a step up in class from Backe and is the ultimate road warrior.

[/ QUOTE ]

down to +119
Old 10-26-2005, 12:26 PM

Martingale the Sox starting tonight !
Old 10-26-2005, 02:20 PM

I think I'm going to stay away from this game all together unless the Astros get up over +130 then I'll take them for half a unit. Thoughts? the best line I can find right now is +120ish.