Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2004, 03:15 PM

Default Is it possible to start over?

I apologize for cross posting the same content, It was pointed out to me that this is the correct forum.

I have been playing for around 5 months online. I never really took the bonus whoring seriously. I didnt think (at the start)It would be worth the work.Since then I have changed my view.

Is it possible rewind and start over?

How far will the new alias have to go.I am curtin It will require new E-mail addresses. Will this have to also include a new netteller account as well.

Is it also possible to take advantage of the first time deposite bonus over and over again?

Also by doing this is it also possible to work in the "friend referal" from party? Party referal pays the new player 25$ plus the first time deposit and the refer 50$ after so many raked hands.

For example if I created a new idenity, say on a new machine or even a new IP address.lets say player A (myself) refers B (my new account). After meeting all the requirements for the bonus, terminating Player A. Then continue later by creating Player C and so on.

For yet another question, Can I also keep track of my play with PT of all of these aliases.

I have been playing well showing a modest profit. After think about this over and over I was wondering has any one attempted this.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Is it possible to start over?

We are all straight-shooters here; and nobody here would even dream of bending the rules.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:37 PM

ERRR, Geezz I am sorry, I really did not think of it as unethical. I guess I should have. The question was innocent in nature. It was just something I had thought about. So I guess the best answer is stop thinking.
Old 12-13-2004, 03:40 PM

Sure you can "start over"...but be aware that you will be breaking the terms and conditions for every online poker site on the internet. If you are caught, your account can be frozen and your money will be lost.

IMHO, not really worth the risk.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:05 PM

Like they said, it can be a little risky starting new accounts with your same information. If you're married however, your wife is free to start all the new accounts she wants.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:15 PM

I have a question that relates to this. I have a few accounts that are only used for free play games, can you still use the "sign up" bonuses or referral links on sites like PSO or do I have to sign up a new email address?
Old 12-13-2004, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question that relates to this. I have a few accounts that are only used for free play games, can you still use the "sign up" bonuses or referral links on sites like PSO or do I have to sign up a new email address?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can still use any new sign up bonus.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:40 PM

I see a lot of ones that I'd like to use on PSO and Bonuswhores that I'd like to give a try to. I'm new to the "whoring" and waiting 7-10 business days versus the posted 4-5 business days on Neteller is just ridiculous. Second depost in a row that has been now a total of 13 days, 4 of which are weekend days and the other 9 are business and it still shows pending. The money was taken from my account the day after I did the transaction. It better be there tomorrow or I'm kickin but! LOL.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure you can "start over"...but be aware that you will be breaking the terms and conditions for every online poker site on the internet. If you are caught, your account can be frozen and your money will be lost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this apply to accounts on multiple party skins? Is having accounts with Party, Empire, and Eurobet against the rules?
Old 12-13-2004, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this apply to accounts on multiple party skins? Is having accounts with Party, Empire, and Eurobet against the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, you can even have the same e-mail / address for all Party skins and they don't care.

You can still sign up to new sites and use their first deposit bonuses. However if you really really want to get the sign up bonuses on existing sites then you can use your spouse's / family member's name but your money will be at risk.