Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2005, 05:47 PM

Default going to AC this Wednesday and Thursday

Hi All,

My wife and I are going to the Trop for Wednesday and Thursday nights, where I've got a room at the poker rate.

I'll be playing at the Borg on Wednesday afternoon, trying to accumulate playing time there so that I can get the Borg poker rate next time.

Give me a 'sup bro' if you see me. I'd like to meet some 2+2 people. I'll be playing the 1/2 NL games. I'm a tall white guy and I'll likely be wearing a blue Michigan hat.

A couple of questions for you AC regulars:
1.) I've heard about the long waits for seats at the Borg. Is there typically a wait on weekday mid-afternoons for 1/2 NL?

2.) What's the best way to get to the Trop from the Borg? Does that jitney thingy stop there? I guess a taxi might be second best option.

Thanks!
Old 12-26-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: going to AC this Wednesday and Thursday

"2.) What's the best way to get to the Trop from the Borg? Does that jitney thingy stop there? I guess a taxi might be second best option."

There is a Jitney that goes there, but I think a taxi is better than waiting in the cold for a Jitney. A cab will never cost more than around $10
Old 12-26-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: going to AC this Wednesday and Thursday

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of questions for you AC regulars:
1.) I've heard about the long waits for seats at the Borg. Is there typically a wait on weekday mid-afternoons for 1/2 NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play 1/2 NL but I've never seen very long lists for any game on weekday afternoons.