Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Hollywood Poker customer service is the best

I was playing 2/4 when i hit a royal flush. This should have paid out $200 but the previous 5 hands had not been raked, so I did not qualify [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] But the nice man at customer service, after explaining this to me, offered to give me a $20+2 entry to a multi table tourney. I didn't realize I could only use this for multi table tourneys at the time, and bought into a sit&go. I called support and they explained that the free entry was for a multi table tourney, but that they would give me another free 20+2 to a single table sit&go, on top of the multi table entry I already had. So now I have 2 free 20$ buy ins. Needless to say, I was very impressed with these guys. At any other site I would have just been told sorry, didn't meet the conditions, you are sht out of luck.

Also, a few weeks ago I missed the red carpet bonus. I emailed them and asked if I could get the bonus. They said that even though I had missed the deadline, since I had seen the promotion they would give it to me. This was at least a week after it had expired. They are going to get a lot of my business in the future. I don't think there is better customer service at any other online poker site (as far as trying to keep their customers happy), and Hollywood deserves a lot of kudos.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Hollywood Poker customer service is the best

It's coming out of Vince Van Patten's pocket, so it's not an act of kindness. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]