Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2005, 01:53 PM

Default TGC - When will playcheck be fixed?

Gamingclubguy/havana - Any idea when playcheck will be fixed? Also are BRP points updating correctly even though playcheck isn't working?
Old 02-08-2005, 09:25 AM

Default Re: TGC - When will playcheck be fixed?

BUMP
Old 02-08-2005, 09:57 AM

We were actually busy responding when you bumped this.

The ETA we've been given on when PlayCheck will be working is around about 6PM GMT today. This is to be able to actually view PlayCheck. Exporting however, is not yet functional and may possibly not be available for a just over a week or so, but we will be able to get a better indication of the time it's going to take to be ready over the next few days. Thanks again to all who've been very patient whilst it's being fixed.

PlayCheck not working doesn't affect BRP counts at all, so your BRP's will be calculating as per normal.
Old 02-27-2005, 12:21 PM

It's the 27th and I still can't export for Playcheck.

Strangely I got 1 correct export yesterday (of 1 hand), but the other 20+ times I tried to save the .txt file the contents of the file have the error message.

A new ETA to fix this?

Peter.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:00 PM

It sure doesn't inspire confidence that playcheck' still broken... I realize it's probably not a simple problem to fix, but it is just a data base program after all... hopefully if your bankroll disappeared they'd be faster in fixing it... I guess most people don't care about the functions of playcheck...
Old 02-28-2005, 07:19 PM

I care and so do a lot of people. I had an interesting chat with some other players who were pissed off about it (and the increased rake) in the chat box the other day.
Old 02-28-2005, 07:21 PM

when playcheck exporting went out like a month ago they said it should be back up by the end of the night. i gave them a week and when it still wasnt working i cashed out all of my money. if you really like the export you should probably cash out too if you want them to take any notice.
Old 02-28-2005, 09:01 PM

the export feature suck, but its better than nothing. And not beeing able to fix it back up is horrible...
Old 03-01-2005, 10:14 AM

We understand your point that it doesn’t inspire confidence keikiwai. We would like to assure you that issues raised are given serious attention and we're doing all we can to resolve this particular one. The problem seems to have been larger to deal with than expected which is why it is taking so long to fix (as mentioned before, an entire redevelopment of the export feature is taking place).

We do realize that you’ve been waiting for a significant amount of time and we are doing all we can to push for export capabilities to be back as soon as possible. As an important part of a serious players arsenal, we’re fully aware that hand histories are needed.

For now, we do not have a concrete ETA on completion of the fix but we will post as soon as we have definite confirmation that everything is tested and working 100%. The minute we know, we'll let the Zoo know.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and many thanks once again for waiting.
Old 03-01-2005, 10:51 AM

When the system problems are resolved, will it be possible to retrieve histories from the middle of January (i.e. when the system fell over)?

Under the old system only the last month or so was available.