Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the United States is a capitalist country?
No 15 32.61%
Yes 31 67.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Popping blood vessels in your face

this happens to me. The red dots under my eyes last for days.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:10 PM

Yeah... I really puke rarely though. I had just had 6 Coronas and a Red Bull and Grey Goose... then downgraded to a friend's Rolling Rock and my stomach couldn't handle the influx of rat piss after the delicious RB and GG.
Old 12-17-2005, 09:04 PM

why are you mixing red bull and grey goose?
Old 12-17-2005, 09:20 PM

Homecomming senior year of high school I drank all day, ended up puking a ton, don't really remeber puking but I guess I did. Both eyes were briht red from the middle down. Luckily I had my senior portraits scheduled for that day. My face was red and puffy, my eyes were puffy. Luckily retouching is a magical thing and the pictures turned out great. Based on those pictures I am sure any woman on earth would look good retouched up in Playboy
Old 12-17-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are you mixing red bull and grey goose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two thoughts. There is very, very, very little difference in "quality" of vodka besides pricing. Its a pretty simple substance. So which vodka one for their Red Bull is pretty pointless. I realize you may know this, and are thus advocating a cheaper vodka, but the psychosomatic effect of drinking THE TOP VODKA ACCORDING TO THE CHICAGO BASED BEVERAGE INSTITUTE (non-blind tasting) carries some special "taste" I'm sure.

Second thought:
[ QUOTE ]
then downgraded to a friend's Rolling Rock and my stomach couldn't handle the influx of rat piss

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone drinking Red Bull as their mainstay is in a very tenuous position to consider other crappy beverages "rat piss." I think of this as more of a lateral move. Does Red Bull qualify as pureed rate entrails?
Old 12-17-2005, 09:47 PM

happened to me once after 21 shots of jack and 2 hours of straight puking.

woke up, my eyes and the surrounding area were black and blue, apparently i broke blood vessels around my eyes from puking so hard.

it went away in about a week, felt fine even though I looked like Tommy Gun (pre-HIV)
Old 12-17-2005, 10:41 PM

I tore my esophagus from puking. Air bubbles were leaking from my lungs into my chest cavity. My chest and neck was squishy and when you pressed into it you could feel and hear air bubbles popping.

I spent a week in the hospital, luckily my body healed itself or I woulda had life threatening surgery and they would have to cut opoen from the top to bottom of my torso and insert bags to drain all of the liquids.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone drinking Red Bull as their mainstay is in a very tenuous position to consider other crappy beverages "rat piss." I think of this as more of a lateral move. Does Red Bull qualify as pureed rate entrails?

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I wrote the derogatory RR remark I knew someone was going to call me out for drinking the Red Bull. It's not a mainstay, but as far as mixed drinks go it's relatively easy to put down.

As far as Goose as compared to other vodkas, I think my reasoning for liking it above all others might be bizarre. I like GG because when you put it in the freezers it gets thick and gets a kind of sambucca-like consistency that no other vodka gets (that I've seen).

My mainstay vodka for cost vs. quality is Svedka.

The rat-piss comment was really meant in terms of quality of beer, not quality of drink.
Old 12-17-2005, 10:46 PM

Good times. Is there some kind of recommnded drink to have after you puke, like milk or something, to negate the deteriorative effects of the stomach acids on the lining of the esophagus?
Old 12-17-2005, 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good times. Is there some kind of recommnded drink to have after you puke, like milk or something, to negate the deteriorative effects of the stomach acids on the lining of the esophagus?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, more booze