Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Multiple Accounts and Rakeback

I heard that for Rakeback, you cant already have an account on the poker room. Im not sure if this means "real money account", though.

I downloaded Party and created an account, but have never attempted to play real money, or given any "private info". Am i still eligible for it?

Sorry for the dumb question, please lock when answered.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Multiple Accounts and Rakeback

I already had a real money account on Party when my friend signed me up as a subaffiliate. I'm sure it would've worked if I had signed up as an affiliate for myself. The Quickcash feature actually requires you to have a real money account with your affiliate account.
Old 11-14-2005, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded Party and created an account, but have never attempted to play real money, or given any "private info". Am i still eligible for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have not entered any "privet information" then I belive that there will not be much problem for you to open a new account with an affiliat. But you will have to do it on a fresh computer (you can play on your own computer after you have opened the account but you have to creat the account on a fresh computer).

But I am not an expert on this, so talk with an affiliat, that can give you rakeback, then he can help you from there...
Old 11-14-2005, 05:09 PM

i don't believe there is any problem for multiple accounts on one computer any longer. Has anyone had any problem making new Party accounts? I heard someone tried to make an Intertops account and still couldn't.

If you have a play money account and want to use your same email address, just change the email address on your old non affiliate account and validate the one you don't want, then make a whole new account with the email you want to use and then fund it with neteller first when you put your name and address information.

I don't believe you should use IGMPay for your first deposit, since you are still eligible for an additional IGMPay bonus after you have cleared your sign up bonus. Has anyone heard of the IGMPay bonus being eliminated?