Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Dear Lee Jones

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to be able to sign up for a SNG with fewer clicks. It's a real pain to try to start more SNGs while multitabling. Also, the tournament lobby is almost useless for SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen...and while your at it, get rid of the damn e-mails for placing in a SNG....
Old 10-13-2005, 12:09 AM

Dear Lee,

I like those big rubber bands you send with orders from the FPP store. Do you and the other employees sit around all day with big boxes of them and shoot them at eachother? I know I would.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:29 AM

As a party SNG player looking for a new site to play on, I really hope Lee responds.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lee,

First, great job with everything. You guys rock.

[ QUOTE ]
other feature requests:
Have the hh's say 6max at the 6max tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2005, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
other feature requests:
Have the hh's say 6max at the 6max tables.
When you are on the wait list for a table, there is no real reason that the Main Lobby needs to pop-up in addtion to the "seat available" pop-up

[/ QUOTE ]

2 biggests flaws easily. Try datamining 1MIllion hands and then try and filter out 6MAX hands from Full hands using PokerTracker-omfg what a hassle. I've asked Pat to enable a fix for this where you can filter say all pokertars players at one time for 6MAX games rather than one by one-but thats just for datamining.

6MAX tables need to labeled in hh for Pokertracker as 6MAX.

The waiting lists are very annoying if you are a multi-tabling or just sitting down at 2-3 new tables..they are incessant and pop-up over your current table..if you are just joining a bunch of new tables and are still getting called to be seated at other games ..it becomes chaotic. One way to rectify this is to only have the beep sound or lengthen the time in between the invites to play at the wait-listed table- every 15 seconds now it pops back up ..i think you have one minute total.. a better interval may be 20-30 seconds...I may be off on that thu..whatever it is if you are a multi-tabler it is crazy.. Best thing to do if you do multi-table is join the number of games you want to play at gradually..dont join them all at once...then you dont get all these pop-ups coming at you.

PokerStars has the best software I love playing on it-it's flawless.

One problem thu is that as Stars has started to add many more ring games. The Lobby whether on the Limit tab or NoLimit Tab is starting to get cluttered and much less easy to navigate.

In the future Stars may need to have sub-tabs for particular limits within LHE and NLHE..this is worst at the low limits ie $3-6/$5-10 LHE and $100,$200 NLHE for me and probably at the micro-limits also. They dont need it for bigger games

Problem is they gotten so many games and the viewable screenspace of the Lobby at times wont even allow you to see all the games at a particular limit..I'm not a big fan of having to scroll down thru a bunch of games....
a nice problem to have but they need to keep the Lobby manageable.

Old 10-13-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to be able to sign up for a SNG with fewer clicks. It's a real pain to try to start more SNGs while multitabling. Also, the tournament lobby is almost useless for SNGs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen...and while your at it, get rid of the damn e-mails for placing in a SNG....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they need to make it much easier to register for SNG's and be able to see the available games.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:46 AM

The only thing Stars needs to do is cut back on the micro limits. It's criminal to have that many players on a site and not be able to find a fraction of the equivalent limit Party tables for anything higher than .50/$1.

Martin
Old 10-13-2005, 01:56 AM

I'm new to stars so maybe this is dumb and theres a way to do this but I really like being able to select ring games by limit and not have them all lumped together under one section.

yeah and rakeback. oh and fix the way the auto updater works so that its easy to create a custom table background because the default one gives me such a headache with all those different colors.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah and rakeback. oh and fix the way the auto updater works so that its easy to create a custom table background because the default one gives me such a headache with all those different colors.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you go to the directory where Stars is installed, there's two different .exe files. PokerStars.exe and PokerStarsUpdater.exe (or something like that). The default icon is the updater, which overwrites your mod each time. Just use the PokerStars.exe and there should be no problems. Just back up your mod and use the Updater.exe every so often to stay current.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:50 AM

Does anybody have a good table mod. I'd also be interested in a card/deck mod.

Thanks in advance
Closed Thread