Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: I\'m convinced PP sngs are seat dependant.

Don't listen to him. He just wants your money. Check my posts about the special cheat code for only $999.90 for seat 7! Yes, there is a discount only for you.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:05 PM

So this is what everyone is talking about. Eastbay's PowerTools. (What are the other tools??? or is there only one.) Where do you buy these? Do you have a website. Please PM me, I don't want everyone else to know.

---------------Jeff
Old 07-23-2005, 02:08 PM

Can I trade in my SNGPT towards it? All that math was making my brain hurt anyway.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am offering specially designed hot seat divining rods for $199. Traditional divining rods cannot navigate the interference between your energy field and your monitor's traditional "scientific" radiation field.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an obvious scam, blatantly attempting to bilk the new and naive players.

Experienced pros know that the interference between your energy field and the radiation field is easily neutralized by an AFDB (Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie). The scientific basis for this is documented here.

Just remember, shiny side out.

Old 07-23-2005, 02:13 PM

Default One true way and only one way

The hot-seat divining rod works! But it's not effective unless you have the formula for choosing the color of your cards.

While using the divining rod, you absolutely must choose Orange if you are in seats 2-5, but only in levels 1 and 4. The formula changes for every other blind increase except on Saturdays and Wednesdays when the reverse order is used.

This is a free tip.

To receive your complete guide on "Card color Super System for Winning Poker Players", have your credit card handy and scoot on over to: www.ImaWetDonkeyIdiot .com (no spaces)

Yugo uses this system, that's why he is so wealthy and successful.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:18 PM

Well, I've found that seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are the most likely ones to win. As long as you get in one of them, you are set.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Jennifer Harmon knows no poker math

[/ QUOTE ]

If you believe that, I have some prime ocean front property you might like to invest in. And it's only 30 minutes from the LV strip. Oh, and Phil Hellmuth can see into your soul too. You forgot that one.

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle Brunson plays T 2 with a consistancy that nears superstition if not crossing that line with room to spare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle won a hand at the TV table in the 2003 ME with T2. He said on camera that he tries to play that hand once every big tournament just for fun.

[ QUOTE ]
Daddy didn't love enough or a little too much?
See, now like it or not, There's a little bit of cleverness in that line and I didn't use a single cuss word.

[/ QUOTE ]

The little bit of cleverness was so little I missed it. Perhaps because it was obscured by the line's great bit of offensiveness.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle Brunson plays T 2 with a consistancy that nears superstition if not crossing that line with room to spare.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "consistency" you mean "Doyle Brunson hands that TV producers like to put on the air as opposed to the uncontested Texas Fold'em hands that outnumber showdown hands by probably 30-to-1 and are nearly all edited out for TV," then yes, I'd say he plays T2 very consistently.

He just plays T2 for a laugh once in a while to mug for the cameras. The one or two times out of thousands of hands that he does this aren't statistically significant to his overall play given the many other strong factors he brings to the game. When you get to Doyle's level of experience, $$$, and grandiose stature, you should feel free to do the same with your seat selection. Until then, stick to reality.

And "thank you" for playing Party Poker! Really!
Old 07-23-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More like CaptDumbAsFuckingPossible.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be a very boring,unimaginative, uncreative person YUGO. Your obvious superiority due to your lack of superstition might be very impressive to you but it doesn't do a whole lot for me.

Every create anything? Build anything? Are you an artist? And NO being a winning poker player doesn't make you an artist. Your name calling, whether it's true or not, indicates much time spent in trailer parks watching the WWF.

Jennifer Harmon knows no poker math yet she's considered a poker great. She plays on feel. I respect that. Doyle Brunson plays T 2 with a consistancy that nears superstition if not crossing that line with room to spare.

If picking seats that I feel are winning seats wins me money and games then that, I guess, is my superstition. To call me "dumb as [censored] possible" shows absolutely no ability at cleverness or wit whatsoever. I remember the kids in 7th grade speaking just like that.

I'm a musician and writer with a long list of professional accomplishment behind me. Do you have a life outside of poker, Nascar and beer?

while my 38% win rate probably doesn't come close to your stellar poker accomplishments I have many other interests that inspire me. Poker is just one part of my life among many others.

What happened to you when you were younger? Daddy didn't love enough or a little too much?
See, now like it or not, There's a little bit of cleverness in that line and I didn't use a single cuss word.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are my new favorite poster....

I'm not even kidding.

Yugoslav
TULIPS BATCHES!
Old 07-23-2005, 03:46 PM

Doyle mucks T2 just like everyone else, and he hates that the hand is named after him...
Closed Thread