Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 02-20-2005, 12:49 PM

Default Re: Party Till you Cruise II

You could still play the satellites. And take the extra cash if you end up with 2 seats.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:04 PM

Well, it is Monday and I still haven't heard anything. I sent them another email today, but no response. Did anybody else hear anything?
Old 02-21-2005, 05:15 PM

You should call them.

Also...do the usual things like checking your spam folder and also trying to validate your current address.

When Irina Cornales (or whatever her name is) contacted me that I won I received it directly....but the next day she sent me the form to fill out and it went into my spam folder somehow (even though she was contacting me from the same address).

Anyway...call them.

There is also an address called cruises@partypoker.com
I contacted info@partypoker last week just to ask if I had filled out all the forms to their satisfaction and when I could expect to receive the tickets, etc in the mail. They told me to write to cruises@partypoker which I did on Friday....I still have not heard back from cruises@partypoker though.

Anyway....you can try validating and contacting them from a different e-mail address as well as checking your spam-folder.

but i would just call them up if I were you. I think they've made you wait long enough.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:22 PM

I received confirmation today.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:23 PM

Imina Cornholes?
Old 02-21-2005, 07:30 PM

Any word Nick?

I'm seriously kind of ticked at them for messing with you like this.

I wrote to info@, cruises@ and irina today just to see if everything was set and haven't heard back from any of them.
Yes...I know they're busy...Yes I know they have a lot of players probably bugging them.

But do we seriously think the same thing would happen if I won a seat on the Caribbean thing via Pokerstars?
Not a chance...there's just no excuse for them to be this poor in their response time.

I logged onto party-poker today and there was a link for 'more cruise info' or something.
I never would have known about it if I hadn't just stumbled across it.

They could easily send an e-mail to all the winners that says "Hey...we know you're really excited about the cruise. We've got more details to pass along to you about it. The cruise schedule and tourney structure and available via this link."
am I just supposed to psychicly know that they there is additional info available?
Why can't nick or I get them to respond since last Friday?

I'm obviously still psyched about the cruise and know we're going to have a great time.
I'm also happy that party had such a goofy marathon raked-hands promotion through which I was able to win a spot.
But the lack of response from party about the event is aggrevating and extremely unprofessional.
It just strikes me as something that their competitors (Stars...even UB probably) would likely not do so poor on.

Incredibly, even with all the ripping we do on party support, etc...I somehow expected them to do a better job on this than what I have seen so far.

My opinion will likely change if I win $1-mil of course.

you might want to try going to the 'my account' page and click on the cruise-registration form on the right and see if you can fill out the info.

But..as stated previously....call them until you get an answer.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:07 PM

Well apparently it was my fault kind of. No I didn't get a seat and am pretty upset. I called them and asked about it and they told me they never received and of my emails. So there must be something wrong with party's email that they don't receive yahoo small business email, because I have the saved sent messages. I can receive emails from them, but they can't receive them from me I guess.
Old 02-21-2005, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well apparently it was my fault kind of. No I didn't get a seat and am pretty upset. I called them and asked about it and they told me they never received and of my emails. So there must be something wrong with party's email that they don't receive yahoo small business email, because I have the saved sent messages. I can receive emails from them, but they can't receive them from me I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

yell at them. Point out how much rake youve paid them. Point out how many hands youve played. Then tell them you will go elsewhere. YOU SHOULD HAVE A SEAT!!!

besides, its party, they are loaded...

peace

john nickle
Old 02-21-2005, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

post the outgoing emails. we will shame them into giving you a seat. you are a tv star bro. if it was only clerical, we will win. guaranteed.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:54 PM

we will win. guaranteed.

puhleeeze. Have you ever dealt with Party before?

Nick, that sucks more than anything I've heard in a long time and I hope it gets resolved, but having dealt with Party too many times before, I hold out little hope that it will get resolved in your favor. That being said, let me know what I can do to help.

Cup