Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 02:06 AM

Default Pay-Pro calls to verify second account.

I opened a second account on party tonight following the instructions an affiliate gave me. I deposited and was playing when I get an e-mail notice to contact Pay-Pro immediately to verify my account. After going through the usual address, birthdate confirmation crap he says, "I see you have two accounts with us." I scramble to think of an explanation that does not include mentioning rakeback. I confirm that I had an old account and he informs me I am only allowed to have one. I fake being surprised and nervously wait for the impending question of why I opened another account, but it never comes. He simply asked which account I wanted to close and then verified all of my info again. I thought I was off the hook when he starts asking me if I know some friends of mine who have played on my computer before. I verify that I do indeed know them. He then asked if he could help me with anything else and that was that. I still can't think of a good answer for opening a second account but it looks like for now they are turning a blind eye in hopes of getting back the skin players. I was particularly worried because my original account was directly through party and not an affiliate but I guess they are just glad to have me back. I just wanted to let people know what to expect if you try this. This seems to be the same line they were taking back when people were opening up acounts on all of the skins.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Pay-Pro calls to verify second account.

whoa close call. lol, nice to see nothign was frozen.

You told them to close the old account rigtht?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:11 AM

little off the subject but what is the cowboys record this year

I was wondering why everyone is saying wait till tommarow for the rakeback decision from Party. Could it be that this decision has been made?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:12 AM

Thanks for the info. Was your old account inactive for a certain period of time or had you been using it at all recently?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:23 AM

Yeah, I told them to close the old one. I had not played on it in about a month or so but I had logged in as recently as today.

Sations, don't act like you don't know what the cowboys record is and I know you saw them trounce the best team in the NFC on sunday.

On a side note, when I opened my new account my screen name choices kept getting rejected for being offensive. All I did was try Eagles_suck. Who would find that offensive, lol.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:33 AM

What happens to the money in old account, do they move it to the newer one? I haven't yet opened a new account but I'm getting nice offers. Wonder if I should withdraw everything first before creating second account?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:43 AM

I did not have money in the old account so I can't answer that.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:03 PM

Following news and instructions from my affiliate (I've had only good experiences and he has a measure of my trust) I undertook to open a new PP account per instructions (new email address, new funding method). I made a deposit and received a phone call as well.

My old account had been dormant for more than 1 month but less than 6. It had less than $10 in it. There was a time when I did quite a bit of business in the account so I had built up a stack of Party points. I originally funded it using one of the webbank/online methods.

The fellow I spoke with asked me to verify some information about myself, my address, my contact info, and my new account. I was informed that I have more than one account with them, could only keep one, and I was asked which account I wanted to keep. I requested the old account be closed.

I was informed that I would forfeit Party points I had built up in my old account and that I could not use any of the financial information associated with my old account on my new account. Was I ok with that? (Yes). Closing my old account seemed to be no problem though it took a couple minutes of keypunching on the PP end.

The fellow I spoke with overall was very nice, helpful and accomodating. Maybe this info will help you when you navigate all of the goings on.
Old 10-12-2005, 04:07 PM

I dont understand. The cowboys didnt play the redskins last weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Greg

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I told them to close the old one. I had not played on it in about a month or so but I had logged in as recently as today.

Sations, don't act like you don't know what the cowboys record is and I know you saw them trounce the best team in the NFC on sunday.

On a side note, when I opened my new account my screen name choices kept getting rejected for being offensive. All I did was try Eagles_suck. Who would find that offensive, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2005, 05:07 PM

Quick quesiton, but I don't see pay pro in the deposit options... where is this?

--Dave.