Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2005, 03:13 PM

Default IGMPAY on multiple skins

My apologies if this has been covered before... Are there any issues with using IGMPAY on multiple party skins with the same bank account for each?

Thanks,
Old 03-03-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: IGMPAY on multiple skins

I've done it and haven't had any. If you're not using IGMPAY for the one-time bonus though, I would recommend just using Neteller instead. It's much more efficient getting money in and out.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:51 PM

I used it on Party and then Empire successfully using the same checking account. I got the same account verified on MultiPoker this morning and recieved an email that I could deposit with IGMPAY code for the bonus. I just did that but didn't get the bonus.

I called in and the customer service rep said he would apply it but it did not show up immediately and I told him. He then noted I had registered the same checking account on Party and Empire and said he would transfer me to the bonus department. I didn't like the sound of it. I lost the telephone connnection during the transfer and immediately replied to the email that said I could get the bonus. That was twenty minutes ago and I'm awaiting reply on that now.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had any problems using the same checking account on the various Party skins to get IGMPAY? I was hoping to use it on PokerNow in the near future and on the other skins shortly after that. I do have other checking accounts I could use and I just applied for an ING Direct account which should be open shortly. (ING sent me a $25 starter deposit offer to open an account with them.)

=TomBk
Old 03-06-2005, 10:59 PM

I didn't get a reply to that email yet, so I called them again and got the bonus.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used it on Party and then Empire successfully using the same checking account. I got the same account verified on MultiPoker this morning and recieved an email that I could deposit with IGMPAY code for the bonus. I just did that but didn't get the bonus.

I called in and the customer service rep said he would apply it but it did not show up immediately and I told him. He then noted I had registered the same checking account on Party and Empire and said he would transfer me to the bonus department. I didn't like the sound of it. I lost the telephone connnection during the transfer and immediately replied to the email that said I could get the bonus. That was twenty minutes ago and I'm awaiting reply on that now.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had any problems using the same checking account on the various Party skins to get IGMPAY? I was hoping to use it on PokerNow in the near future and on the other skins shortly after that. I do have other checking accounts I could use and I just applied for an ING Direct account which should be open shortly. (ING sent me a $25 starter deposit offer to open an account with them.)

=TomBk

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had a problem with it, finishing up with pokernow and eurobet in a few days. Already done multipoker, empire, and party with the same account.