Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2004, 02:55 PM

Default Re: respond to my other hands you swine

someone needs a hug.

on a side note...would you enlighten us on the "lesson" to be learned here. you never really explained it well. actually, you never explained it all. nicely played cockfight with the regular posters however.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:03 PM

Default Re: the lesson

[ QUOTE ]
someone needs a hug.

on a side note...would you enlighten us on the "lesson" to be learned here. you never really explained it well. actually, you never explained it all. nicely played cockfight with the regular posters however.

[/ QUOTE ]
dont be a tight passive open book who always limps AA-TT from EP, and who cannot have a set on the flop because he would have slowplayed it because he is a tight passive open book. Most important, dont sit at my table unless you want to go broke...
Old 08-12-2004, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most important, dont sit at my table unless you want to go broke...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lesson learned. I'll stick to the .5/1 tables, champ.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so that i can avoid you....what are your party/pokerstars screen names?

-tpir
Old 08-12-2004, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
so that i can avoid you....what are your party/pokerstars screen names?

-tpir

[/ QUOTE ]
dont ask for someones name unless you are sitting down heads up with them for 2K
Old 08-12-2004, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you what. Call me crazy, but I'm feeling lucky today. How about you tell me your name, I'll sit at your table, and I'll give you some free money. Please PM me the name, however, as i dont want eldiablo, et al, having the chance to give you money before i do.

Old 08-12-2004, 03:25 PM

Lesson learned. I'll stick to the .5/1 tables, champ.

If you really want to get away from him, you might have to move up to at least the $1-2 games, his BR is not quite there yet.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you what. Call me crazy, but I'm feeling lucky today. How about you tell me your name, I'll sit at your table, and I'll take my chances. Please PM me the name, however, as i dont want eldiablo, et al, trying to knock off the champ before I get a chance to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ultimate Bet. we have 2+2'ers take up the seats and sit out so we can play heads up. 10/25 or 5/10 your choice. You buy-in for the max, none of that 1/2 buy-in garabge....
Old 08-12-2004, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you what. Call me crazy, but I'm feeling lucky today. How about you tell me your name, I'll sit at your table, and I'll take my chances. Please PM me the name, however, as i dont want eldiablo, et al, trying to knock off the champ before I get a chance to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ultimate Bet. we have 2+2'ers take up the seats and sit out so we can play heads up. 10/25 or 5/10 your choice. You buy-in for the max, none of that 1/2 buy-in garabge....

[/ QUOTE ]

That's sweet. I don't have a UB account so post the results. I do think there's a slight chance CollegePlayer is posting like a 5-year old to provoke someone into playing him HU, at which point he will actually be pretty decent...

However, if that was the goal, I think you picked a fight with the wrong guy...if that wasn't the goal and you actually suck as bad as your posts would indicate, you definitely picked a fight with the wrong guy.
Old 08-12-2004, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's sweet. I don't have a UB account so post the results. I do think there's a slight chance CollegePlayer is posting like a 5-year old to provoke someone into playing him HU, at which point he will actually be pretty decent...

However, if that was the goal, I think you picked a fight with the wrong guy...if that wasn't the goal and you actually suck as bad as your posts would indicate, you definitely picked a fight with the wrong guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can create an account without funding it.