Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2005, 03:48 PM

Default Aztec Riches Poker

I found out from Aztec Riches that today that is going to take up to an additional two weeks for me to get the majority of my bankroll from their site. That site plain out sucks. They sent me a physical check by a human mistake instead of putting into my neteller account. The guy I talked said management will take to 1-2 weeks to put a stop payment on the check and issue the funds to my neteller account. Why the hell would it take that long? Now I may miss the Bet365 reload bonus.

Anyway, I would not recommend Aztec Riches to anyone. There bonus took me 1500+ hands to clear. Also obviously, their cash out process is terrible.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Aztec Riches Poker

I had the exact same problem with my aztec riches account. Requested neteller and they sent me a check. The did credit my account with the check fee. It was only a couple of dolars so I have that sitting in my account. Its not enough to do anything with or enough to cash out. Very annoying.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:19 PM

How long did it take to reappear in your account?
Old 09-14-2005, 04:34 PM

I waited for a few days for the neteller to go through. When it didnt I got on thier live chat and talked to a person. He credited my account with the check fee and told me the check would arrive shortly. I didnt feel like dealing with them so I just cashed the check and was done with it.