Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Re: To the better $22 and $33 players...

[ QUOTE ]
original picture reminds me of Chris Rock's spiel on the difference between being rich and wealthy! Some funny [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like fun to me. If Donald Trump and his cronies can sip $1000 Cristal from wine glasses, there's nothing wrong with these guys guzzling $1000 Cristal from a bottle. I think the only people who really care about Chris Rock's observation are people who are neither rich or wealthy. That's alot more hilarious.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:51 PM

This thread is quickly becoming gold after a very poor start. Nice work guys.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the only people who really care about Chris Rock's observation are people who are neither rich or wealthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, these rich people don't care about this at all. That's his point, they sould care. These people that come into money (ie. lottery, whatever) squander the money they come into by giving the facade that they are wealthy (ie. bling). Transcendence into wealth should be the priority, but 50 dvd monitors in the H3 is the focus instead. It's comparative to continuously building a roll at the 11's, cashing out profits instead of using those earnings to move up in levels (stagnating as opposed to exponentially increasing profit).
Old 12-04-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the only people who really care about Chris Rock's observation are people who are neither rich or wealthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, these rich people don't care about this at all. That's his point, they sould care. These people that come into money (ie. lottery, whatever) squander the money they come into by giving the facade that they are wealthy (ie. bling). Transcendence into wealth should be the priority, but 50 dvd monitors in the H3 is the focus instead. It's comparative to continuously building a roll at the 11's, cashing out profits instead of using those earnings to move up in levels (stagnating as opposed to exponentially increasing profit).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really knew who these guys were, you'd know that your post doesn't apply to them. Their way past TVs in H3s. If there really is a difference between Rich people and Wealthy people, then a person who doesn't have either may not notice the difference on the surface. I think it's is more an issue one's mindframe moreso than a difference between the two. There are some people who's net worth is $10 million who look and act no different than someone who's net worth is $1 billion, regardless of factors such as Color. Bob Johnson is no more different than Mark Cuban, although if you were to look at the two, some might consider Bob as more wealthy than Mark solely based on how they carry themselves.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
original picture reminds me of Chris Rock's spiel on the difference between being rich and wealthy! Some funny [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like fun to me. If Donald Trump and his cronies can sip $1000 Cristal from wine glasses, there's nothing wrong with these guys guzzling $1000 Cristal from a bottle. I think the only people who really care about Chris Rock's observation are people who are neither rich or wealthy. That's alot more hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cristal isn't anywhere near 1k/bottle. The one usually shown on TV and at clubs is priced around 1/5th that. I'd imagine though that some people have money to burn and would pay the 1k price at a club.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:27 AM

their

*they're

Correctly using basic English may help your credibility.

Nice use of the race card. I've been served by Ice-T. I would feel the same way about any [insert color] person drinking straight from a $250-$500 bottle of champagne. Akin to "digging into" filet mignon with your hands.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really knew who these guys were, you'd know that your post doesn't apply to them. Their way past TVs in H3s. If there really is a difference between Rich people and Wealthy people, then a person who doesn't have either may not notice the difference on the surface. I think it's is more an issue one's mindframe moreso than a difference between the two. There are some people who's net worth is $10 million who look and act no different than someone who's net worth is $1 billion, regardless of factors such as Color. Bob Johnson is no more different than Mark Cuban, although if you were to look at the two, some might consider Bob as more wealthy than Mark solely based on how they carry themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pwn you regardless of the "colour" or "creed" you ramble on about so much....

I hate your banter, and you should probably back off at the least (to be very friendley.......). If i was you i'd go and play heads-up basketball or something instead....

Adios "amigo".......
Old 12-04-2005, 12:32 AM

"Correctly using basic English may help your credibility."

Agreed, if you are going to post here, at least use our basic language, [censored]
Old 12-04-2005, 12:37 AM

I am attempting to get everybody to never respond to dbach it would be significantly better then actually insulting his feeble brain i think i spelled feeble wrong lol
Old 12-04-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am attempting to get everybody to never respond to dbach it would be significantly better then actually insulting his feeble brain i think i spelled feeble wrong lol

[/ QUOTE ]

probably a good thing mate, hes not the brightest light in the park...
Closed Thread