Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
This wasn't witty or funny, I don't know why you bothered to post this crap.

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes when I'm away from the game for a while I'll return and exhibit some ill-conceived Fancy Play Syndrome.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:30 AM

'A buncha guys who've had bad experiences or are scared of the potentials raised'

I haven't had a bad experience nor do i worry about bad experiences, i'm 20 and years away from marriage. Nor i am argueing a point through a scapegoat, i'm argueing directly at Vava points of 'i was 18!' and 'i didn't [censored] her', pretty direct arguement.

The reason it pisses me off is because of what JayLear said, 'I'm sick and tired of people that make abysmal choices'.

Some decisions you don't have all the information and the decision turns out to be bad, but when you made it, you made it to the best of your ability with the limited information you had, knowning there was a chance you may be wrong. No problem with this. revelant example, a guy picking his wife/gf/marriage then later she cheats.

However, decisions in which you have a lot of information and with this it's so easy to see it's a bad situation then doing it annoy me. This isn't field dependant, people making bad decisions about cheating, work, lifestyle etc, all annoy me equally.

Making the decision to bang a wife with children the main factors are how much you want sex and how guilty you will feel. Desperate people with little regard for other people will obviously be tapping it.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:43 PM

Sometimes when I'm away from the game for a while I'll return and exhibit some ill-conceived Fancy Play Syndrome.

There's a thin line between being a playful bully and being an unrepentant ass. Most of the time, I care about that line, but sometimes an opportunity presents itself and I decide to suck it up and get mean.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:13 PM

I have no morals. During the past 10 years, I must have [censored] at least 12 married women. These are women who have husbands who don't pay attention to them. They are selfish.

Believe me when I say I didn't have to do much to get these women. All I did was listen and say a few things which got them very interested in me. This is to show how unhappy they are in their current situation.

Mostly I would make sure they could talk to me, and after that I would make sure their dreams came true.

In any case I have no morals, but I feel that most women wouldn't cheat their husbands if they showed they cared a bit more. Paying attention to the women's needs is very important and must be done throughout any relationship.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paying attention to the women's needs is very important and must be done throughout any relationship

[/ QUOTE ]

How you would know such a thing boggles my mind.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:45 PM

Women need to feel loved. You must do things out of the ordinary in order to keep them knowing you care. Take them out to somewhere interesting and new every month. Doing things during Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays is expected, so out of nowhere pick a random day and surprise her. Don't let her do all the work, show interest, surprise her with flowers, chocolate or anything that springs up from your relationship with her. Make sure she is having fun while [censored] you. Take care of yourself physically and most important give a [censored] about what she has to say, even if it is boring.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Women need to feel loved. You must do things out of the ordinary in order to keep them knowing you care. Take them out to somewhere interesting and new every month. Doing things during Valentine's, anniversaries, birthdays is expected, so out of nowhere pick a random day and surprise her. Don't let her do all the work, show interest, surprise her with flowers, chocolate or anything that springs up from your relationship with her. Make sure she is having fun while [censored] you. Take care of yourself physically and most important give a [censored] about what she has to say, even if it is boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you could have started with the "most important" part and that would have been sufficient. If a guy cannot do this with their wife, they might as well just quit.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you've been married, what......about 15 years? At least 10 I would hope.
Old 12-29-2005, 06:36 PM

Hhahahaha I have been married twice and I have extensive experience with all sorts of different types of women.

I am now divorced because I keep on getting bored. I didn't say I don't have personal issues, probably created by my father who never married my mom; however, there is one thing I am sure of which is that I know how to treat a woman.

I manage to befriend all of them long after we break, and I continually get benefits with every one of my exes with no exceptions. I am either really good in bed or they must love how I treat them. I have to think it's the latter, haha.