Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 05:11 AM

Default Re: Would you let your GF sleep in the same bed with another guy?

Missy, i'm with you on this one. There is nothing inherently wrong with you letting dude share your bed. I've slept in other girls beds when i've had a girlfriend, i i bet a bunch of these haters have as well. it is case specific though, and i'd only be cool with it if dude in question was a good friend of girl in question. don't be to hard on the boyfriend, anyone (myself included) would think twice about this. If this really is the girl in question, and you stumbled across this thread somehow, this is f-ing hilarious. wwwooowwww.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love when women will ask their boyfriends questions like this, expecting the boyfriend to be understanding because "nothing will happen". And then if you show *any* kind of reluctance to go along with what she wants, you're being a jealous controlling jerk.

It's a no-win situation. You either let her sleep in the same bed with some guy who will be thinking about sticking it in her every night (and will inevitably try to do so -- probably after they've both been drinking), or you have her break up with you because she feels that "you don't trust her".

Either way she gets screwed by her new roommate. Enjoy.

[/ QUOTE ]

why can't the roommate posts here. i tired of the "girlfriend banging some other guy" posts. where's the "i'm banging some guy's girlfriend" posts? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2005, 05:48 AM

Thank you.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:14 AM

Missymouse, you are either a complete [censored] idiot, or a very nice troll. pearljam, can we get a confirmation on this?

Anyways in case you are not a troll, what innacuracies about gf and "1 year"?

You have a [censored] daughter? How'd that happen and why did the father leave?

You should seriously consider asking jason_t what you should do to yourself. Give the guy a break, you are intentionally trying to [censored] with his mind.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Firstly, thanks for the "accidental e-mail" which led me to check out this tread.

I'll just ignore the "girlfriend" and the 1-year relationship inaccuracies.

I am the girl in question. I didn't read every reply, only about a dozen or so.

Firstly, I do have a couch but it's a 2 seater and isn't big enough to sleep someone.

Secondly, I have a small apartment and it would be an inconvenience to have an airbed lying around.

I am disappointed that nobody seems to think that it is possible that the reason I am happy to have him sleep in my bed is because he's not the sort of guy to try anything. We have slept in the same bed on numerous occasions before I met the OP and nothing has ever happened. I have known this guy since I was 14 and we are very close friends. Going out a few years back complicated our friendship and we have both learned from it. I have never felt the urge, drunk or sober to sleep with him and he feels the same way about me. I have never given the OP any reason not to trust me.

I have taken the OP concerns into consideration and my friend is sleeping in my daughter’s bed and my daughter is sleeping beside me. This is unfair on her but after the amount of grief I was given I caved.

Reading that he's posted our personal problems all over the [censored] web hasn't made me feel any happier with him!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better post the results, thanks alot for the responces guys. Well what ended up happening was she blew off the air matress thing saying it would be inconvenient to blow it up every night. At that point I knew for sure there was no more meaningful relationship here. So I just said OK I understand. What I ended up deciding is that im going to continue to have the relationship just for the sex and companionship. But I am no longer seeking a a long term relatinoship with her even though it hurts to admit it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-30-2005, 06:26 AM

Ask her if it is ok if one of your good friends that is a girl is allowed to sleep in your bed with you for a week. I guarantee she will say "HELL NO!"

That being said, they are probably already screwing each other. Long distance relationships can't last forever. Chicks need cock on a regular basis once they lose thier virginity. Once they pop, they can't stop!
Old 07-30-2005, 07:43 AM

1st time posters dont use abbreviations like 'OP'.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:43 AM

[censored] that

do you know this dude?

youre a guy -- what the [censored], why would she even put you in this situation -- ask her what she would think if you had a chick sleeping in yout bed
Old 07-30-2005, 10:18 AM

I wasn't going to post on this one because I made my opinion pretty clear in the skinny dipping thread.

But I have been the other guy.

Even if he tries to stay in his 'air mattress' and not go for it, he will end up hitting it because she is going to bring it to him.
Old 07-30-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1st time posters dont use abbreviations like 'OP'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious to see what Pearljam will have to say about this. It's possible she's legit -- the fact she used 'OP' doesn't mean anything. She might post on other boards. It's not a 2+2-specific thing.