Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 06-24-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Attempted ipod theft, how do you react?

Kung-fu their ass, philley.
Old 06-24-2005, 02:51 PM

Duke,

Something tells me if you were sitting in that seat instead of me, no one would attempt to touch your ipod, as you could have picked up any 2 by the neck at once [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nate, who is about my size but probably tougher, would definitely have gone psycho and stirred [censored] up I bet.. .
Old 06-24-2005, 02:55 PM

You got your ipod back and didnt get hurt. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. Who cares how you "felt"?
Old 06-24-2005, 02:58 PM

Since you turned Paluka into a confrontational machine, maybe if we had spent more time together in the past I would have. . . .
Old 06-24-2005, 03:01 PM

are you making fun of my "feelings?" I'm sensitive. . .
Old 06-24-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since you turned Paluka into a confrontational machine, maybe if we had spent more time together in the past I would have. . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, Paluka just has all this bottled-up angst from his ridiculous "vegetarian" thing. He's a time-bomb ready to explode.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:25 PM

I'd try the nice approach first...if that didn't work, and it's on, make sure your first punch counts and completely disables one of them....i'd try to make my second one count as well. Hit the first dude real hard right on the point of the nose...fight dirty too. Probably can't grab the black guys by the hair unless they had dreads, but you could grab the hispanic dude by the hair and put his head through a window...that leaves 2 on 1 and if you've completely disabled the first 2, the other's won't want any part of you. Hitting in the nuts/kneecaps/ankles is completely legal here.
Old 06-24-2005, 03:37 PM

My friend was walking through Brooklyn one day with his iPod held out in front of him (he was changing songs). Well, he obviously wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into a huge <font color="white"> black (OMG RACISM, WHY AM I MENTIONING RACE) </font> guy who grabbed the iPod from him and starting walking away. My friend is 6' 1" and maybe 150 soaking wet, and he described this guy as taller and very big. My friend goes after the guy (this is in the middle of the day and there are people everywhere) screaming at him to give his iPod back, hoping that somebody else on the street might get involved. Nope, everybody looks but nobody does anything, but finally the guy turns around and makes a deal with my friend. The offer? He punches my friend in the face, and in return, he gets his iPod back.

My friend agreed to the terms. He survived, and the guy kept his word.

What the hell?
Old 06-24-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend was walking through Brooklyn one day with his iPod held out in front of him (he was changing songs). Well, he obviously wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into a huge <font color="white"> black (OMG RACISM, WHY AM I MENTIONING RACE) </font> guy who grabbed the iPod from him and starting walking away. My friend is 6' 1" and maybe 150 soaking wet, and he described this guy as taller and very big. My friend goes after the guy (this is in the middle of the day and there are people everywhere) screaming at him to give his iPod back, hoping that somebody else on the street might get involved. Nope, everybody looks but nobody does anything, but finally the guy turns around and makes a deal with my friend. The offer? He punches my friend in the face, and in return, he gets his iPod back.

What the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, and I have no reason to believe it is not, this is the type of [censored] that makes me very pissed off. The fact that people walk around on this earth thinking that they have the right to either punch someone in the face or keep their property, just because they got bumped into.

argg
Old 06-24-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friend was walking through Brooklyn one day with his iPod held out in front of him (he was changing songs). Well, he obviously wasn't watching where he was going and bumped into a huge black (OMG RACISM, WHY AM I MENTIONING RACE) guy who grabbed the iPod from him and starting walking away. My friend is 6' 1" and maybe 150 soaking wet, and he described this guy as taller and very big. My friend goes after the guy (this is in the middle of the day and there are people everywhere) screaming at him to give his iPod back, hoping that somebody else on the street might get involved. Nope, everybody looks but nobody does anything, but finally the guy turns around and makes a deal with my friend. The offer? He punches my friend in the face, and in return, he gets his iPod back.

What the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

I try not to use this word liberally, but I HATE this guy. This is why concealed weapons permits rule. I bet he would have given me my Ipod back that fucker.