Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 05:50 PM

Default Re: Turn in Multiway hand with TT

To the OP--this is an awesome hand.

I have a whole bunch of questions.

In this hand, CC'ing pf (as opposed to 3betting) so we can R a favorable flop, seems useless because the pot will be too big to protect our hand regardless. When would it be correct to CC with this intention?

My first instinct on the flop was to call with the intention of raising a safe turn. Does MP3 really bet the turn with hands that we beat? If not, then we should raise the flop for value, right?

If we raise the turn, and get three bet by MP3, we fold the river UI?
If we raise the turn, MP3 and others just call, what do we do on a non spade J-8,6,4-2 if it’s checked to us?
If we just call the turn, river is as above and it’s checked to MP3 who bets, what do we do? We fold an A or K, right?
Old 12-17-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: Turn in Multiway hand with TT

I don't think you win this hand without a non spade 7 or Q for six outs. A raise here should not clean up any outs. I'd call this turn with the hopes of inducing more calls behind. If so, I expect to make more money if I catch my striaght. A 7 would be particularly juicy as the chacnes of a five being out there are good.