Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble getting this bonus credited? I signed up for it, got the confirmation e-mail, played 505 raked hands—finished them Sunday night. I’ve e-mailed support twice—no bonus and no reply. Guess I need to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]
same experience
Old 11-23-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble getting this bonus credited? I signed up for it, got the confirmation e-mail, played 505 raked hands—finished them Sunday night. I’ve e-mailed support twice—no bonus and no reply. Guess I need to call them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same situation. I am going to give them a couple of more days, then, if do not get any reply from my emails or the bonus, I will try calling them on Friday.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:57 PM

Same, finished tuesday night and sent an email asking them to release it... no response... I can only imagine how long cashout is gonna take...

PS- Do we have to upload verification documents?? I saw a link to that in the cashier... if so, which ones?
Old 11-23-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the same situation. I am going to give them a couple of more days, then, if do not get any reply from my emails or the bonus, I will try calling them on Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-23-2005, 04:36 PM

Bah

OK I have a Prima "alias" already thru 365. I try logging in with this info and it's no go. OK fine, I set up a new account from scratch....nope, can't login as I can only play under one alias on the network. I'm sure there is a way around this, but if it's such a hassle to sign up I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Maybe I'm a moron but find the whole Prima network confusing. User name, alias, screenname, some have account #'s, etc....No thanks.
Old 11-23-2005, 04:42 PM

You should be able to set up accounts at both. I've currently got memberships at 3 Prima sites (RV, TGC, 365), soon to be 4 (GR). All with the same alias. It's required to be that way.

I do remember some trouble and confusion when I first set up my 2nd Prima account, though. I'd call support, in your situation.
Old 11-23-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should be able to set up accounts at both. I've currently got memberships at 3 Prima sites (RV, TGC, 365), soon to be 4 (GR). All with the same alias. It's required to be that way.

I do remember some trouble and confusion when I first set up my 2nd Prima account, though. I'd call support, in your situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I did that and I was told to contact Bet365 to get my verification code....WTF...how many codes, usernames do I need to freaking play some poker
Old 11-23-2005, 06:04 PM

I am having some real trouble with this site, mostly with the software while multitabling. It often does not tell me when my turn is up (especially if I choose not to auto-post my blinds) and it sits me out with no warning. This is costing me money because I am missing hands and having to repost blinds, and it is making me miss bets and misplay hands on some tables because I have to constantly be switching between tables to make sure it isn't my turn.

Has anyone else experienced this, and is there a remedy? I am thinking about just skipping the bonus 100 hands into it and cashing out while I am ahead.

The reports of the bonus not being credited are swaying my decision even more.
Old 11-23-2005, 06:05 PM

I havent had any software problems... I 3 table 6 max on miniview, still no word about the bonus, this place is pissing me off... bet365 will be my permanent prima site
Old 11-23-2005, 06:08 PM

I signed up through PSO. 6000 PSO points ($60) + $10 signup bonus + $50 first deposit bonus + this $100 = $220 for 750 raked hands. Sweet.