Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 09:30 AM

Default College Stories

Inspired by last nights events, share your wildest/scaries/craziest/most interesting etc. college stories.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Re: College Stories

I took this fascinating course about Eastern European fiction. The books were a joy to read, the discussions were on a high level, and the seminar was led by an enthusiastic and engaging elderly gentleman. I did quite well in the class, and though I have not continued in that vein in my further studies, I do remember my "Writers from the Other Europe" class quite fondly. Oh college, I miss you. Without those wild-eyed times I never would have read Klima or Konwicki, Weil or Drakulic.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:50 AM

All the girls were ugly, uptight and sex-free. Except one, and she blanked me. I had a broken heart though through most of it (I arrived with one), and felt all women were manipulative heartless baitches, so that suited me fine. It was better no-one else was getting any anyway.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:01 AM

Sophomore year, I had a few people (2 other guys, 4 or 5 girls) over to my dorm to pre-drink before going to an off-campus party later that night. We end up getting extremely trashed, I probably downed 10 beers inside of 2 hours, which is a LOT for me, and the others were in a similar condition.

We decide to head out. The route to our destination involves cutting through the football stadium (this is at a large ACC school) and my two guy friends and I get the bright idea to have a 100-yard dash down the field. We take off (I win, of course [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]) but as soon as we get to the other end a flashlight shines down on us from the concourse area and we hear a voice yell "STOP! POLICE!" Without a second thought we take off running back the other direction even faster than the first dash. We run all the way up the steps, out of the stadium and end up outside, behind the basketball arena where the girls are waiting on us.

We are so out of breath we can't even speak. The three of us look at each other for a second, and then at the exact same instant, start puking EVERYWHERE. It was like the pie-eating contest in Stand By Me. The most I have ever vomited in my life. Of course, the girls are horrified. After we finish we laugh for about 5 minutes and continue to the party like nothing happened.

All three of us got laid that night.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I be your friend?
Old 09-02-2005, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All the girls were ugly, uptight and sex-free. Except one, and she blanked me. I had a broken heart though through most of it (I arrived with one), and felt all women were manipulative heartless baitches, so that suited me fine. It was better no-one else was getting any anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you went to ________ institute of technology?
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 AM

LOL. No. University of East London. Not the most famous university, in fact it was a 'polytechnic' back then, for the older UKers.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! I had trouble back getting laid back then, even without vomiting.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that pretty much explains where you went wrong.
You didn't party hard enough partner.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that pretty much explains where you went wrong.
You didn't party hard enough partner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there weren't any!

However, one night, my 19th birthday, I got wasted on a litre of vodka before leaving the hole I called a room, went to the pub, and started on the beer. Had about 4 pints, got talking to some hippy that someone had dragged along. While he was in the toilet, I opened his bag of sweets, and ate all the fudge therein - and there was lots. It wasn't normal fudge, and he'd just made it himself, and he was both annoyed and frightened when he found out, and ran out.

I can't remember much of the next 3 days, but I do remember in a more lucid moment hanging under cafeteria tables during lunch, and crawling along like a mountain climber, forcing people out of their seats. This was in a completely different college on the other side of London, I found out later. I do remember feeling like it was a really fun 3 days though.