Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 04:29 PM

Default the gaming club response time

how long do people find it takes the gaming club to generally answer their emails?

i emailed them 2 1/2 days agos and then emailed again about 5 hours ago and havent gotten a response back from either. is this typical of their customer service?

bwana
Old 05-02-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: the gaming club response time

I usually got an answer from them withing 10 hours.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:00 AM

If you're experiencing a lengthy response time via email bwana devil, then we suggest giving our support a call on one of our toll free numbers. That's generally the fastest way to get a response.

Alternatively, you're welcome to PM us and we'll help you out as much as we can. Be sure to include your alias and your email address so that we can see what is taking so long in responding to your queries and follow up with the support manager.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:10 AM

thanks for the reply.

i considered PMing you but didn’t want to bother you w/ a general customer service question at this point. Hopefully I’ll hear soon. I’ll call support by the end of today if I haven’t heard from them by then.

bwana
Old 05-03-2005, 12:45 PM

I tried sending an email to the address listed on their website somewhere and I've been waiting about four months for a reply.
Old 05-03-2005, 03:48 PM

gaming club promptly responded to my 3rd email i sent them this morning. that was 3 1/2 days after my initial email.

i emailed initially asking them about clarification about their bonus system. their email today broke the news that the vast majority of my hands didn't count towards my bonus. i played just under 1000 hands it looks like that don't count towards my bonus because it was at a limit too low to qualify (1/2 NL). had i received a prompt reply i would have simply played 2/4 NL and all of those hands would have qualified and i would have gotten all of my bonus money.

two points:

1. i wish they answered their email faster.

2. i learned my lesson and won't play on sites until my questions are answered regarding terms.

bwana
Old 05-04-2005, 02:30 AM

We've searched using the email address listed on your account and can only find emails from you on 5/3/2005 and 5/4/2005. In future we suggest sending emails to both of these addresses to make sure that we get them: support@gamingclubpoker.com and pokersupport@bellerockgaming.com

You still have a fair amount of time left to move up to levels where you will be able clear bonuses faster should you still wish to play. You're got till May 22nd 2005.

Otherwise, if you require any assistance in future, it's best to call and if you need any further help than that, you're always welcome to let us know and we'll do our best to help, no matter how small you think the query may be [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just PM us.