Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2005, 11:23 AM

Default An APPEAL TO ALL EUROBET PLAYERS

I am really getting fed up with the constant redirection of web pages when you exit their program or go to cashier. Its useless, and just a hassle for players. I have written them a letter asking them to change this. Unfortuantely, just 1 person alone might not be enough for them to bother, but if many of their top poker clients ask for this, i can't see them not trying to address this.

Anyways, here is what i wrote...if you want to minimize work just cut ans paste some of it and send it.

"I am a frequent player at your poker site, and i am wondering if there is any way to change the way you always open a web page or redirect an exiting one whenever you exit the program or go to cashier.

We see the same useless website everytime, and often i lose something i was working on previously in web window. Not to mention the fact that upon exiting it always resizes my web window so that i have to manually adjust it everytime whenever i start up again.

It is really getting very cumbersome, and it provides virtually no value to see the same page for hundreds of time only to close it down.

Sometimes i have several web windows up, 2 of them just browsing, and 1 of them i am working on something, but when you exit eurobet or go to cashier, it seems to select at random which one it will change, often it ends up being the one i was working on.

At first i didnt think much of it, but now that i play often it has become a major pain and deterrent.

Thank you."