Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 05:08 PM

Default Flamingo Poker Room Rate

Planning a trip to vegas and trying to get info on the poker room rate for flamingo. I have been to allvegaspoker.com which has very basic info. I tried calling flamingo a few times but they always tell me to call back that I have to talk to a certain person. Does anyone know the exact poker room rate and number of hours of play? I assume you have to book through the flamingo and not a package through the internet. Do you pay in advance or do you book the room at the pokerroom rate and then pay when you leave? I appreciate any help.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Flamingo Poker Room Rate

No idea about the rate, but if you really want to stay there for cheap make sure you sign up for their players' club. I did this last time I was there and they are constantly sending me offers for free rooms (no strings attached, weekends included), and I've hardly dropped any money in that joint.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:33 PM

How do I sign up? Is that something I have to do there?
Old 11-28-2005, 05:39 PM

I don't know about the specifics of their rate, but I do know that all they spread last June was 2/4 LHE and I wouldn't want to be tethered to their poker room several hours a day.

It was a nice room to get hammered on Coronas though after playing higher elsewhere.