Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2004, 11:31 PM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker

They define their raked hands as only hand that you put money in the pot. This would include any hand that you did NOT fold preflop and would also include any hand you WERE in a blind (regardless of check, raise, or fold). In addition, at least at .50/1.00, the pot must be $5 or more before it is raked. .50/ 1.00 is the lowest limit in which the raked hands will count towards your bouns.

You can request the total number of raked hands you've played at any time through e-mail. They do seem to respond to these requests in a timely manner.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:43 PM

PSO, seems to have pretty good customer service. Ive had my chips for over a week now, but still no cashout from Aztec.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:39 AM

PSO has the best customer service of any organization/company/whatever that I have encountered on the Internet. My chips beat my cashout from Aztec by several days. They are extremely legit.

No Affiliation, blah blah blah.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:49 AM

Hi Ho!

My name is Ross Temby and I am in charge of promoting AztecRiches Poker. I am sorry to see you guys have had some problems with our poker room and I assure you we will work our hardest to resolve issue you may have.

I have already answered all of the issues raised in this thread over at PSO. So if you are interested in reading them please follow this link:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/for...opic~t~194.php

I am always available to help you out with any issues that may arise from our poker room so please don't hesitate to contact me directly at ross@aztecrichespoker.com if our standard support methods are not resolving your issue.

Cheers

Ross

P.S If any of you see me floating around the poker tables losing lots of money my handle is "sprinkl0r" so remember to say hi! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2004, 02:02 AM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker (Extra Bonus)

I recently did the poker chip deal myself (Nice set of chips too I might add). But I've had a long delay with Aztec. I think I have deposited and cashed out of at least 5 other sites in the 3 week period that it took them to cash me out. Two days ago I did recieve my cashout, so at least they pay eventually!

One tip though. If you use a credit card that gets rejected, you will get an email that then doubles the welcome bonus. (So then just use Neteller and you get twice the welcome bonus as you would of. 100 bucks for 200 'raked' hands)

Ah, It feels good to actually contribute instead of always simply reading others 2+2 posts
Old 06-22-2004, 04:00 AM

Everyone, I hope you take my word for it...

AZTEC RICHES POKER IS NOT WORTH IT.

I can appreciate Mr. Temby's attempt to say that things will be fine. Afterall, that's his job. Do you listen to the used car salesman or the consumer reports? I spent at least 5 hours over the past week or so trying to get MY funds off their joke of a poker site. Still to no end. I sent e-mail after e-mail and numerous attemps of working it out through live chat. Mr. Temby saying, "... I assure you we will work our hardest to resolve issue you may have" is not only poor english but is completely false. They will work as hard as they want to and in a fashion that is the most profitable for them.

I know the poker chip deal through poker source may be a good deal, but take the offer through Empire poker or not at all. If you already have an Empire account; spend the cash and just buy the chips. It will be a lot easier and less time consuming than going through aztec.
Old 06-22-2004, 05:27 AM

Prima has two major bugaboos. A standard cashout policy between all sites on the network. And a standard bonus policy. Dealing with these two issues at your Prima site can make you not ever want to play there again!

I've been waiting six days now for a cashout from one Prima site, still no email recognition that it was ever made or being processed. This drives me nuts because the prior two took less than 48 hours each. Not good policy.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:28 AM

Allow me to quote......ME [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (coppied from PSO forum)
[ QUOTE ]
While I just ordered a $600 dollar set of "real clay" chips, I couldnt resist the offer for a free set of the "cheap" plastic ones. I have been playing poker seriously for about 3 years now, so I am already a member of most cardrooms online. I was therefore forced to join Aztec to get the chips. But still 150 (contributed to the) rake hands isnt all that tough since i like short handed NL and I am rather aggressive and play about 40% of my hands.

I started by depositing $200 enough for 3 (slightly short) buyins to the $100 NL 6max once you factor in the $50 bonus. I strated by playing 2 tables at once, I am not sure If I could play 3 or more, as I was playing Party at the same time, and cant play more than 3 tables at once (at least not well). The games were good (beatable) but I was running cold and wasnt playing too well to boot. Their software is HORRIBLE and the second worst I have seen at a poker site online (1st was Dynamite poker). The user interface sucked, and I kept missing my turn as the alert was so faint and it would only do a slight beep once, and the table would not jump to the front of the screen. I was soon down to $80 in my account (-170) and doubled up on one of the tables and went to sleep with about 82 hands I think and $130(-120) in my account. The next day I said to myself "this is BS, I just paid $600 for nice chips, I am NOT losing $200 trying to win these crappy ones". So I played a much tighter game, and a better one at that and got to the point where my account was up to $377 (+122) I IM-d support and asked how many raked hands and was told I had played 149 (thank god couldnt wait to get off that site). So the next hand I said OK I am up nicely lets buy one. So for the last hand I raised $10 pre-flop and got called by one person . I bet $12 on the flop and got called . I checked behind on the turn and bet $1 on the river (just in case they had auto-fold on). That took me down to $349 and 150 raked hands where I left the table and proceeded to cash out.

The next day I got an email telling me I had to fax them or email them a copy of my Drivers Liscense. They said they needed a .JPG or .BMP but I sent them a .pdf and it was fine. Two days after I sent them the copy I got the $349 in my neteller account. (200 deposit + 50 bonus+ 99 win) not too bad. I also got a confirm the same day from PSO that my chips had been shipped, and I got them 3 days later in New York. The chip set (as everyone said) was VERY nice, The chips are high quality cheap chips, a GREAT deal for the price . Id suggest they talk to the supplier, and have a dealer button put in instead of dice (who the hell needs the dice??). Aside from that all was good!

My overall experience with PSO was very good and will scan the sites for promos I am eligible for. Aztec was a 4/10, not too good in my book, and Id never go back there. Overall it was of course a Great deal as I made some money, collected a deposit bonus and got a set of chips.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-22-2004, 10:05 AM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker (long reply - sorry)

Man, this thread is like a war zone. I’m almost scared to make a post lol.

First of all we would like to thank everyone that has come to the defense of Poker Source Online. Over 100 people from 2+2 have taken advantage of at least one of our offers. Those of you that have know that we are down right crazy about customer service. It makes us feel good when we see so many people saying stuff like “PSO has the best customer service of any organization/company/whatever that I have encountered on the Internet. My chips beat my cash-out from Aztec by several days. They are extremely legit.” Now, I know most of you are not here for a sales pitch, but I just had to get that out of the way. It really is important to us!

With that said, we are really stuck between a rock and a hard place. Aztec Riches Poker provides us (PSO) with the best affiliate support possible. (I would say Aztec and Party are at the top of the heap). So, from our perspective Aztec Riches Poker is the best thing since sliced bread. You have no idea what a pain it is to deal with poor affiliate support. On the other hand, it seems like their cash out policy is down right a pain in the butt! Now, we could go on and on all day long talking about why this is. Some people feel it is to encourage you to play more, others say it is to get more interest on your deposit, but almost everyone says it is a pain. I think that is pretty unanimous. The fact of the matter is the reason they do it is to protect against fraud. Usually the first response to that is “How come Party, Empire, Stars, etc don’t have that policy?” My guess is because they can afford it and have it in their business plan to just write it off.

I do think it’s important not to throw Aztec under the bus for this policy though, because it is actually a Prima Poker policy. So, if you deposit at any Prima Poker room the first time you cash out is a major pain in the butt. I also think it is important not to equate the cash out policy with poor customer service on Aztec’s side. From everything I’ve read, Aztec actually provides pretty darn good customer support. They even have a live chat function and they seem to answer within two minutes all the time. This is leaps-and-bounds over the support say Party Poker gives where you wait in email hell for a response.

In closing I would say A) I hope this doesn’t turn into a firing squad. Most poker players are pretty opinionated and have no problem speaking their mind. B) If you are thinking about signing up for Aztec Poker to get the free chips, or otherwise, you know upfront that cashing out with be a pain. Many people have started the process right after they deposit. IE: Deposit your money, contact support, tell them you know it’s a pain to cash out and I want to be approved now… what do I need to do? C) Poker Source Online is legitimate. If you sign up for any promotion through us and follow the terms, you WILL get your item and the best possible support.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Problems w/ aztec riches poker (long reply - sorry)

I just signed up with Aztec through you, and so far I have to agree with everything you said. I received a very prompt reply to an e-mail I sent them (Aztec). I'm willing to give them a chance, though I must admit that anything Prima makes me nervous due to past bad experiences I've had with them.

I do have one question for you, if you don't mind me asking it in this forum. I can't remember whether I confirmed my Aztec account with you or not. Is there someplace I can e-mail to find out, or should I just go ahead and confirm assuming I haven't already done it?