Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 04:31 PM

Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with virgins is generally horrible. i don't see any reason to seek it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more of a pride thing because you know that they were your first and they'll never forget you. Plus, you get to teach them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do girls you have sex with normaly forget you? If this is the case the girls you usually bed with must have a high number of sexual partners, and you must be unmemorable sexually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh SNAP!
Old 12-23-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ineedaride2 so you are saying that only women would ever dare dream of a world without sexism? Or perhaps you are saying I must be a kind of girly man homosexual because I am not a misognyist. Is that how you define the strength in your gender role, by degrading others?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's suggesting that your NOW card punch quota has already been filled.

I'll concede that the OP is a bit of a 'tard. But your persistant "poor, poor woman" mantra is worse. Asking how many virgins you've tagged is not even close to the bottom of the OOT barrel.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more of a pride thing because you know that they were your first and they'll never forget you. Plus, you get to teach them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do girls you have sex with normaly forget you? If this is the case the girls you usually bed with must have a high number of sexual partners, and you must be unmemorable sexually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. I don't remember all the girls I have sex with because I'm wasted a lot of the time.

You're so moralistic and true Skip. Why don't you try and sneak a peak underneath those cheerleader's skirts. You epitomize the 40 Year Old Virgin.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:34 PM

And how the hell is taking a girls V-card degrading her when it was consensual?

It's no different then asking... How many girls have you SIIHP?
Old 12-23-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ineedaride2 so you are saying that only women would ever dare dream of a world without sexism? Or perhaps you are saying I must be a kind of girly man homosexual because I am not a misognyist. Is that how you define the strength in your gender role, by degrading others?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's suggesting that your NOW card punch quota has already been filled.

I'll concede that the OP is a bit of a 'tard. But your persistant "poor, poor woman" mantra is worse. Asking how many virgins you've tagged is not even close to the bottom of the OOT barrel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont recall a poor poor woman mantra. Im sure there have been worse discussions on OOT, does that make this one any less misognyist?
Old 12-23-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Refering to it as taking a V-Card is really gay. I wouldn't have thought it was that gay but you kept saying it throughout this thread which increased not only its gay-ness but also yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

You're supposed to call it your 'flower'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure if this is sarcasim or not but neverless people who brag about their how many people they have had sex with usually don't get laid that often. My college roomate was from Brooklyn and homeboy would pound out different girls pretty much every night of the week but if you talked to him he you would think he was a virgin.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:35 PM

So, having sex with a virgin = hating women?

Was misogynist on your word of the day calendar or something?
Old 12-23-2005, 04:36 PM

entries found for misogynist.
mi·sog·y·nist ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-sj-nst)
n.
One who hates women.

adj.
Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

Exactly.. Learn how to spell it if you are going to say it 10 times per thread I make. MISOGYNIST not MISOGNYIST
Old 12-23-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. I don't remember all the girls I have sex with because I'm wasted a lot of the time.

You're so moralistic and true Skip. Why don't you try and sneak a peak underneath those cheerleader's skirts. You epitomize the 40 Year Old Virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Parliament that is sad that you are often so drunk you cannot remember who you have had sex with. How do you know you have had sex with so many girls if you cant remember it? Maybe I have had sex with 500 girls only I cant remember it.

You can throw all the personal insults you want at me, but that doesnt change the fact that when you look into a mirror you see a misosgynist who prides his self-importance on the veil of power he gets from degrading drunk underrage girls. This isnt about me, it is about you.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not sure if this is sarcasim or not but neverless people who brag about their how many people they have had sex with usually don't get laid that often. My college roomate was from Brooklyn and homeboy would pound out different girls pretty much every night of the week but if you talked to him he you would think he was a virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't a subject I'd talk about in everyday normal conversation. It's an OOT topic... I tried to bring up the 5 year old thread that I read a long time ago with my friends and they thought I was nuts.