Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2005, 11:51 AM

Default Poker Mountain now more whoreable

I'm sure others have gotten this email, but anyway:

"Double Summit Points: starting this Saturday, February 19 (through Friday, March 3) we'll be giving away Double Summit Points 24 hours a day. That means you will get 2 Summit Points for every hand you play ($0.25 rake or above) and 16 Summit Points for every $1 in tournament fees paid."

So basically you need 50 raked hands for $10 unless I'm missing something.

Also these two promotions seem pretty good:
"$10,000 One Table Freeroll: the ten players who earn the most Summit Points between February 19 and March 3 will qualify to play for $10,000 in a special one table freeroll to be held on March 5."

&

"Bounties on Daniel and T.J.: in addition, also starting this Saturday, your hosts Daniel Negreanu and T.J. Cloutier will be playing QuickStart tournaments most nights between 9:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Eastern (6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific) and Poker Mountain will pay you an instant double bounty when you knock either of them out. So if you're playing in a $50 QuickStart and bust one of them you'll receive $100 in your account, if you knock either one out of a $20 tourney you'll receive $40 right away. If one of them wins then the second place finisher will win the bounty."
Old 02-16-2005, 12:04 PM

Default Re: Poker Mountain now more whoreable

You are missing something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - Summit points are separate from your raked hands that are counted to clear the bonus. Doesn't mean you shouldn't play at PokerMountain though. Me, I'm waiting until they have hand histories.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are missing something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - Summit points are separate from your raked hands that are counted to clear the bonus. Doesn't mean you shouldn't play at PokerMountain though. Me, I'm waiting until they have hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about that, maybe we can get greatbrit to clear this up.
Old 02-16-2005, 08:29 PM

That's correct, Summit Points (SP) are not the same as bonus points. You still clear the bonus the same way (that doesn't get any faster during the promotion), but during the promotion you'll also be earning SPs at twice the normal rate.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com