Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Lost-11/30/05 *Spoilers*

[ QUOTE ]
Who else is seeing things that relate to why they are there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack saw his dad early in season 1
There was also the boar/Sawyer situation, which was a metaphor, similar to the horse
Old 12-01-2005, 08:24 PM

Here's the question:

Did Sawyer really grab Kate, or did she just imagine that?

Also, Walt's the damn ghost in the machine and [censored]!
Old 12-01-2005, 08:38 PM

Default Re: Things I liked about this ep

[ QUOTE ]
She did claim she will never love sawyer for the dwayne reason so i guess they are our adam and eve?

[/ QUOTE ]

The first shot of Kate in the fruit tree with the piece of fruit in the foreground was a clear parallel to Eve.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When Kate is in her "dad's" office, Sayed is seen on one of the TVs. Potentially beeing captured.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow nice catch!

You find this yourself or someone else mention it?

Here is a picture with the TV blown up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the impression this was the first Iraq War, which would put this part of the story in about 1991. But that could be wrong.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She did claim she will never love sawyer for the dwayne reason so i guess they are our adam and eve?

[/ QUOTE ]

The first shot of Kate in the fruit tree with the piece of fruit in the foreground was a clear parallel to Eve.

[/ QUOTE ]

we've seen a bunch of people picking fruit.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

we've seen a bunch of people picking fruit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but there was something about that shot that reminded me of Eve.
Also, I'm talking out my ass.
Old 12-01-2005, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got choked up during the reunion between Rose and her husband at the end of last weeks episode. Really weird cause I'm a super macho bro dude.

[/ QUOTE ]
So did I brother.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:18 PM

I missed this week's episode. They do a replay of it on Saturday right?
Old 12-01-2005, 09:20 PM

dunno, but you can download it on itunes right now for $1.99.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:37 AM

Intresting stuff about the Dharma Intiative from one of the writers (general-ish, with vague hints):

Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals (note that this is a summary of the spoilerish things he revealed): The people in the tail section have experienced the full wrath of "the Others" and the "monster"... but they don't know about any of the other mysteries of the island. They don't know about the hatch, the polar bears, the Dharma Initiative... so it's going be a real culture shock for them. Some of these characters are not going to get along. You've got Kate and Ana Lucia - who will both have some kind of a relationship with Jack. We also have a Nigerian man, and as you know from last season, a Nigerian drug plane was found on the island. You have to wonder if there's a connection... Not to mention Charlie who is a drug addict and has a Virgin Mary statue full of heroin. He hasn't broken it yet, but eventually we'll have to deal with the repercussions of that. As with the hatch, there will be more revelations about the Dharma Initiative, but it's all going to come at times when it's going to affect the characters most. You have not seen the last of Dharma, but it's going to be a little while before you find out a little bit more. The Dharma Initiative was a communal research facility on the island. A lot of scientists and free-thinkers got together to do a lot of different kinds of research: psychiatry, zoology - and remember that with the zoology of the film you saw some polar bears. It's possible there were some animal aggression studies going on there, as well as human psychology experiments and a whole variety of other things. The Dharma Initiative was founded by two peacenik Grad students who were trying to get to the bottom of a lot of mysteries about human behavior. There are six bunkers on the island, and they were devoted to a lot of different kinds of research. That's going to open up a lot of different avenues for us to tease you with what the kind of research was, and how it's evolved now that the Dharma Initiative seems to have fallen into disrepair. A lot has happened on the island and the Dharma Initiative is just the tip of the iceberg..."

source: Spoilerfix.com