Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2003, 08:34 PM

Default Excellent Party Poker Customer Service

I am happy to report that I have had a very refreshing customer service experience w/ Party Poker.It's nice to treated like a valuable customer for a change.
On Wednesday I cashed out 2K to my Neteller account ...come this morning I hadnt received the proceeds and was pissed to say the least.I was confused because my Empire cashout took like 6 hours and this one was going on 72 hours..not the end of the world but I was concerned.

I logged on and spoke to live help online.After being disconnected 3 times(this may have been my fault)I finally got a service rep to get sopmeone to call me.
Not only did the CS rep. call me immediately and remedy the first cashout screening process but get this he called me back 30 minutes later to confirm that the funds had been transfered into my neteller account...which they had been about 5 minutes after our first phone conversation.

I was elated honestly on the second callback.
It's so nice to treated like a valuable customer.For me right now I am torn between playing online or returning to play on the road (miss. and calif).
A major problem i have with online play is the lack of customer service and the difficulty of cashing out when you want expeditiously.
Online pokerrooms need to know CS is very important to regular players.

I made the mistake initially of spreading my bankroll over 15 sites ,..that was a mistake.Not worth it.I know play at 4 Max.: Paradise, Party,Pokerroom.com and PokerStars.I have had good experiences at UB, ACR ,True Poker an Dynamite but the game selection just aint there.

Good Job Party!!Keep it up please.

Old 02-17-2003, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Excellent Party Poker Customer Service

I too have had an overall positive experience with partypoker's customer support. and I love the live chat feature. any serious online poker room should have this feature.

Like many others, I too have problems with their software. They need to be able to deal with different video configurations as well as paradise. I run 1280 x 1024 with large fonts and I get an area of garbage on the right and bottom of my screen, and I can't see the last line of scrolling text.

Also since their last upgrade, party will not coexist with paradise, if I have a table up at both. Party software crashes, messes up the video of both tables. They can't seem to help me fix that.

But I really like party and plan on playing there for a long time.

-Scott
Old 02-18-2003, 12:39 PM

I have noticed the large fonts problem too, and brought it to their attention. I got a form letter response that meant nothing. sigh....... [img]/forums/images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

So far PokerStars has caused me the least (like no) problems so far. Pokkerroom won't log on half the time, Poker.com gets lots of disconnects, PartyPoker has the fonts issue, 24hPoker has no games... haven't gone to Paradise yet. Will try them today. Have heard the games are very tight there.

Still looking for that perfect 10 site.... no computer issues and tables full of fish more inept than me.... [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2003, 12:57 PM

Still looking for that perfect 10 site.... no computer issues and tables full of fish more inept than me....

When you find it, let me know!

-Scott
Old 02-18-2003, 02:04 PM

I'll second the vote of support for Partypoker. I have always found there response excellent.

The Meanie says hi sobe...:-)
Old 02-19-2003, 11:59 AM

LOL! [img]/forums/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]