Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-15-2005, 12:57 PM

Default Re: new \'dutch\' screenname

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm no angel, but 3 *'s in 5 posts? That's something special.

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked his posts, don't really get what he got them for [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The the typical overindulgence of Americans in weed that is much stronger then they are used to wouldn't happen to have anything to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, its the same quality that is availiable in the states and everywhere else.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:11 PM

I didn't find the smoke to be THAT much stronger than what I have encountered in the States (I like the good stuff).

However, the papers were about twice as long, and us wasteful Americans don't get the whole adding tobacco idea....
Old 12-15-2005, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The the typical overindulgence of Americans in weed that is much stronger then they are used to wouldn't happen to have anything to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, its the same quality that is availiable in the states and everywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw you're wrong, Dutch homegrown weed is measurably stronger then most weed you'd grow in the states. Especially if it's grown outside. (unless it's smuggled in from the Netherlands of course) Of course it's always possible that during your extensive research of Dutch weed you had to bad fortune to frequent only tourist trap coffeeshops which sell low quality cheap stuff for a lot of money.

When where you in the Netherlands and where did you go (which specific coffeeshops) and what weed did you buy?

I'll see if I can find something about it on the net, it has something to do with the amount of generations the strains have been going or so. I own a bar not a coffeeshop so I'm no expert. Friends of mine own coffeeshops and they are used to warning Americans and then have them pass out 10 minutes later because they think they are bigtime smokers and can easily handle it.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:57 PM

You can find just as potent homegrown in the states.

I am not saying that all american weed is stronger than dutch.

There is more weed total in the states of all varying strengths. In the Netherlands it is almost all very good stuff but there is also a smaller demand than here in the states.

I think most high grade SF bay Area chronic compares with any Dutch weed.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw you're wrong, Dutch homegrown weed is measurably stronger then most weed you'd grow in the states. Especially if it's grown outside. (unless it's smuggled in from the Netherlands of course) Of course it's always possible that during your extensive research of Dutch weed you had to bad fortune to frequent only tourist trap coffeeshops which sell low quality cheap stuff for a lot of money.

When where you in the Netherlands and where did you go (which specific coffeeshops) and what weed did you buy?

I'll see if I can find something about it on the net, it has something to do with the amount of generations the strains have been going or so. I own a bar not a coffeeshop so I'm no expert. Friends of mine own coffeeshops and they are used to warning Americans and then have them pass out 10 minutes later because they think they are bigtime smokers and can easily handle it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amsterdam does not have a monopoly on great weed.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:03 PM

BonusAbuser
Old 12-15-2005, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amsterdam does not have a monopoly on great weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, the only point I was trying to make is that on average Dutch weed is a lot stronger then you are used to in the States.

Where did it derive from? It derived from weedplants called Northern Delight that where grown in California.

linky

and another written from American perspective
Old 12-15-2005, 11:50 PM

Dutch eh?

How about "ImFromDenmark"
or "Belgian Waffle"
or "PaulVerhoeven"
Old 12-16-2005, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure it is.