Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 12:10 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Anyone watch \'Survivor\' tonight??? ...

i think cindy made the right choice in taking the car for herself. she knew her place when she wasn't included on voting out judd. i don't blame her. she knew giving the cars away wasn't going to help her much, and would at least walk away with a car.

but i think if i were in the position of someone like rafe and won the challenge, it would be different. i probably would have given the cars away.

if you're already favored, i figure giving the cars away is the only answer. if you're not, i don't see how giving other people cars is really going to help sway them that much when they're still going to do what they have to do to stick to their plan of winning, and you already know you're at the bottom of the list.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:18 AM

anyone else watch the previews of next week with tivo?

i think you can see who is wearing the immunity idol at the tribal council (with 4 players).
Old 12-09-2005, 12:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone else watch the previews of next week with tivo?

i think you can see who is wearing the immunity idol at the tribal council (with 4 players).

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I can see the idol pretty clearly -----&gt; <font color="white">Rafe is wearing it</font>

I have to think Danni is going to go. The reason being that Lydia has almost no chance of winning the final immunity challenge (has she even been close to winning anything?) and the others want Steph in the final 2 because she's crossed everybody on the jury after they gave her shares of their reward winnings and such.