Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Take your pick of these ladies
Jen she is girl next door hot 78 40.84%
Angolina god look at her lips nuff said 113 59.16%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-07-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Re: 2 questions... 10 girls.... sweating yet?

[ QUOTE ]
Which one do you think would suit you best, in a relationship?

[/ QUOTE ]
this made me laugh.

I chose #6. she stuck her tongue out, so clearly she has more personality than anyone else.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:04 AM

Number 10...yum.
I dig chicks with dark hair.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I asked them and they're fine with it

you own a mansion and are hung like blackzilla right?

[/ QUOTE ]

ah man, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a post - glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read it - trying not to spew beverages on my monitor/keyboard anymore - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 12-07-2005, 03:11 AM

1, 5, and 8
5's green eyes do it for me! Interesting bell curve going on in the second poll.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:19 AM

number 10.though i might get rid of that lip ring.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:23 AM

1, 2 and 6.

BOING
Old 12-07-2005, 03:44 AM

I went 1, 2, and 7.

Funny, 7 is the overwhelming favorite, miles ahead, for relationships -- mine too -- but close to the bottom on the pure sex scale.

The Madonna and Whore complex is going strong in OOT.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:25 AM

alright, now for the profiles behind the pics...

#1 Houma, LA

hay yall this is kaila im kool sassy flirty and i just like having fun!dont you i love dancing and acting crazy n goofy my friends say im outgoing and very cute i like to just be myself [censored] who ever dont like meim very sexy with an big butt nice size titties preety eyes and im bisexual

#2 Texas / New York

Hi my name is Carla and I'm from Dallas, TX but currently residing in New York. I am a fun loving girl, and I turn 20 next week. Sometimes I feel like I do have two personalities- I know when to be serious and I know how to party and have fun. After modeling and starting a family, I would like to own my own business one day. The Hawaiin Tropic United States Finals kicked off my modeling career and that is mostly what I have been focusing on now. I hope to eventually do covers like Maxim and FHM.

I stay in shape by working out 3 or 4 days a week. I love comedy movies, dogs, Pizza, and Budweiser in front of the TV watching Comedy Central. The first thing I notice about a man is a big smile and you have to like to laugh. Feel feel to drop a line or add me to your favorites.

#3 Chicago

Hi boys my name is Jessica just looking for some fun while I'm back from school for Christmas Break. I've been getting too many IMs from people so right now thats gone. Please buy me a membership so I can talk to the boys that I think is worth my time. MUAH!!! BYE BOYS!.....

#4 Killeen, Tx
Hmmmm what to say. You know what i look like from looking at the pics. 5'4, long blonde hair, blue-green eyes. I have my tongue and my belly button pierced. No tattoos YET, but soon to be one on my back. No its not the usual picked off the wall stuff, its one i designed myself. (Well am designing.) Yes i have more pics....just seems stupid to put them up when only people who pay can see them.

Ummm im a student. I love my course but im switching to major in medicine. Specifically to be an emt/nurse and then i will study to be a doctor. I plan that 2006 is going to be the year i get my business off the ground. *fingers crossed* We will see.

I think the military do a great job. I think war is often unnecessary but i appreciate that they fight to protect our rights, something we often take for granted. It really pisses me off that the families of victims of september 11th are going to get/have gotten an inordinate amount of compensation, and yet the families of military personnel get next to nothing in comparision. The people who were killed in September 11th just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Its tragic and awful but its life. The men and women of the armed forces put themselves in danger for ALL of us. Respect that. Because your apathy/disdain/*insert emotion here* you are able to express that freely because someone is willing to fight and die for your right to do so.

Ummm im not here looking for hook ups or anything. Just looking for cool people to chat to IF IT HAPPENS. I really DONT like my feelings being played with. Im sure it will happen, and it does frequently. But if you mess me around then i WILL drop you. Maybe thats harsh but i dont have time for liars and drama in my life!!!

Anyways if you want to hit me up then....eh message me on ya hoo. Wasted_blondie Be warned....its an account i use to weed out the idiots. If we click i will give you my real messenger. So nice try to the people who spam me with hate mail but im not THAT stupid!

Jeebus this profile is getting long!! But yes yes, i USED to be on here before....i deleted it because some people were being 'scandalous' *giggles* ryan i love that word But eh...i figured i have some cool REAL friends on here so why not....

#5 Tampa, FL
NEW PIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX on my site

www.mycamplace.com/steph
www.mycamplace.com/steph
www.mycamplace.com/steph probably NSFW lol
YAYYYYYY!
come SEE me NOW ^^^

Hey guys its Steph, I'm from Tampa. I love going out dancing and clubbing... i like all kinds of music techno emo hardcore hip hop rap......AKA everything.... love talking n stuff soooooo

IM me on = DancingVeryDirty
Messenger = dancing_very_dirty

I also model a lot so check out my site... and if im online, sign in and u can see me on cam LIVE! FOR FREE!!

tell me what ya think,
ttyl

<3 Steph

Unknown

People don't read these things, so if you're genuinely interested in knowing what I'm like, my AlM is KISSERxKISSER.

And another thing; my matches are out of control. I want to talk to everyone, so instead of matching, just shoot me an lM, thanks.

#7 Gainesfille, FL

Hey everyone! My name is Anna. I was born in New York, but spent most of my years in Europe. My dad was in the Army, so we traveled a lot when I was younger. I decided to come back to America to attend University though. I can speak 4 different languages: German, Italian, French, and English. My hobbies include yoga, volleyball, driving, music, and cinema. I am sociable, kind-hearted and romantic. I'm young, but have lots of life experience and I want to see myself by the side of a kind, generous, and dynamic person... a reliable, interesting, caring man, who just like me strives to have an interesting life.

#8 QC

italia babe!!!!
barbi21 at otmail dotcom

#9 Toronto

I'll try to keep this short... I'm not like every other girl, I tend to think that most girls (cept the ones I deal wit) are catty bitches. They're too fake. To get by, yah gotta be real and straight up... at least to a certain extent. That's how I am.
I'm also really into cars and bikes (incase you couldn't tell with the pic... which was at Dark Knights 7). I'm planning on getting a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R this spring. I love to race.I'm hoping to get a modeling gig this comming summer at some car shows to save up for my bike.
I work at a club called Havana in toronto as a promoter and shooter girl, it kinda sux, but pays well, and now i've got lynx all over the entertainment distrikt... why pay cover? When I'm not working or partying though, I'm way too busy with school. I go to the University of Toronto (the downtown campus).

Nuff said...

#10 Tempe, AZ
OK so my name is Sara. I moved here to Tempe from Redlands, CA to go to school at Collins College and am majoring in Game Desgin...so im pretty much what you would call a "nerd"? i guess? hmm ok...I love music. My fav band of all time is Incubus. I'm a very realistic type of person...in other words...I don't believe in god, aliens, ghosts, or any other supernatural thing. I do not believe in love at first sight. I'm proud to say that I have never done any drug nor have I ever smoked anything in my life. SO YA...thats pretty much it.

OH and yay for myspace

http://www.myspace.com/nintendocorexxx

Well... if any of you contact these girls, lets get a trip report [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 04:28 AM

I'm sticking by my answer and saying 6 was by far the right choice and 7 was a pretty bad choice unless you've saved at least the lives of ten puppies.

10 also seems like an ok pick now.
Old 12-07-2005, 04:33 AM

1, 5, 10...and 10. <3 10